Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

We're a really good team, everything is fine..

Half the world watching this game is not embarrassing at all.

The tactics are brilliant.

The players are excelling.

There is an obvious pride and passion in the players, who are all oozing confidence and definitely look like the buy into the plan and know what they are doing. 

There is nothing at all concerning about having all of your most expensive attacking talent on the bench.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Am I doing happy clapping correctly?

Don’t forget you have to predict a top 6 finish at the start of the season and call anyone who doesn’t think we’ll stay up a moron.

Then when it becomes apparent we will go down you say anyone who thought we could stay up on our budget is a moron.

12 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Jesus. Some people really are loving our current form aren't they.

Standard stock happy clapper response when they don't want to face up to the reality and just admit that Farke is out of his depth in this league. 

ps. 

On 19/10/2021 at 13:58, Flying Dutchman said:

We're basically defensive stalwarts at this point.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

3 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

I personally just feel really sad. So desperate to see us compete at this level but for whatever reason we are mentally broken when we come up. When we first came up last time we gave it a go and looked like we could give a few teams a nosebleed but now we look done. Think Farke has been outstanding for Norwich and I would love him to turn it around but at the moment beating last times 21 looks a challenge. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

I think half of these players will be non-league within six seasons. 

Well I definitely don't think many will play in the Premier League again. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s one amongst many on here. 

Yes, but he was voted the king of the happy clappers, Hogesar was voted next in line to the throne.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Well I definitely don't think many will play in the Premier League again. 

I think most will play in the EPL next week, and the week after.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I think you knew full well what I meant.

I did, but it wasn't what you posted! 💋 

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Standard stock happy clapper response when they don't want to face up to the reality and just admit that Farke is out of his depth in this league. 

ps. 

I mean I'm not wrong though am I.

Also, why do you have to be either a happy clapper or the absolute opposite? 

I am not one nor the other. It is possible to not be an extreme version of something you know. It's called 'reasoned' or 'balanced', FYI.

Also, the PS you refer to you know full well was tongue in cheek, for amusement. It was on your thread and blatantly obvious.

But you knew you were taking it out of context. Makes your point 'valid'.

Football aside, you generally are just a complete cnt. It's genuinely sad.

12 minutes ago, Big O said:

I personally just feel really sad. So desperate to see us compete at this level but for whatever reason we are mentally broken when we come up. When we first came up last time we gave it a go and looked like we could give a few teams a nosebleed but now we look done. Think Farke has been outstanding for Norwich and I would love him to turn it around but at the moment beating last times 21 looks a challenge. 

I get that to be fair. It's horrible to watch, it has been for too long.

My issue is the ones revelling in it. There's just a few too many for a Norwich fan forum.

3 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

I get that to be fair. It's horrible to watch, it has been for too long.

My issue is the ones revelling in it. There's just a few too many for a Norwich fan forum.

Yes I totally get your point but I guess a forum is set up for opinions and that is always likely to drive more people to have a dichotomy of views.

Personally, I always like to carry an element of hope as that’s what being a fan of a club like Norwich is about but each to their own. 

2 minutes ago, Big O said:

Yes I totally get your point but I guess a forum is set up for opinions and that is always likely to drive more people to have a dichotomy of views.

Personally, I always like to carry an element of hope as that’s what being a fan of a club like Norwich is about but each to their own. 

Absolutely. Big fan of that forum freedom. Certain posters just love to bang that drum over and over though don't they?

And they always become more active when it's going wrong. 

I think they genuinely take pleasure in it. Its embarrassing really. But it speaks volumes about their psyche.

21 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Also, the PS you refer to you know full well was tongue in cheek, for amusement. I

You fancy reading the first two posts of this thread again, then reading your first reply, for a heavy dose of irony? Talk about possessing a total lack of self-awareness!

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

38 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Yep terrible display and the last thing it makes me want to do is discuss football, when half of them on here seem so oddly happy when things go badly.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yep terrible display and the last thing it makes me want to do is discuss football, when half of them on here seem so oddly happy when things go badly.

Some of us just want you happy clappers to f*ck off and stop validating our clubs engrained tinpot culture of pessimism and defeatism by rationalising abject failure all the time. That's the problem we have with the eternal happy clappers.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Some of us just want you happy clappers to f*ck off and stop validating our clubs pessimism and defeatism by rationalising failure all the time. That's the problem we have with the eternal happy clappers.

What exactly am I happy about right now?

The absolute state of this thread and your post i've just quoted tell everyone on this forum that you're not worth even vaguely entertaining on any sort of intellectual level. Time to test how well this 'block' option works.

52 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Anything to add @lake district canary?

I for one would like to hear something positive, so yes, bring on LDC!

There will be (understandably) lots of negativity on this forum after that result. However, in life I always gravitate towards people who try to keep a positive attitude, even in times of adversity. So come on @lake district canary, please try to cheer us up 😀