cambridgeshire canary

The ***official*** Farke out poll

In or out?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Should farke stay or go?

• Farke in
    • Farke out
    • Farke shake it all about

I don’t see any evidence that he can turn this around or has any ideas as to how to produce a team at this level that can defend well and pose any kind of threat. 2 points out of a possible 57. Has to go, any other club he’d have been sacked already.

Not yet. But if we're this abject against Leeds next week then it's as good as over.

We've got 5 winnable games now, the sort of run that Brentford and Brighton got to start the season with. 10 points required as an absolute minimum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He should have gone ages ago, but when you're manager of a club that likes the money of the EPL, but doesn't like or want to be there - you've got mileage. 

26 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Not yet. But if we're this abject against Leeds next week then it's as good as over.

We've got 5 winnable games now, the sort of run that Brentford and Brighton got to start the season with. 10 points required as an absolute minimum.

10 points? We'l be lucky to get 2 out of those games. We are so short in every department, I just cannot see where a goal comes from let alone a win. And as I type its now 6..

Webber has to take some blame. Going into this season without a DM was criminally stupid.

Just like how two years ago we didn't bring in a centre half.

Foreseeable issues not bring dealt with. You can't continue to make avoidable **** ups like that. They got rid of Ben K for less idiotic decisions.

• Like 2

I don’t necessarily think changing Farke will keep us up. At the moment though we are guaranteed to go down so it’s worth a try if nothing else

Out. Totally untenable now 

Got a decent run of fixtures coming up, I don't want a single one wasted on Farke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

If they’re winnable then we absolutely need to maximise our chances of winning them, and that means he has to go now.

42 minutes ago, komakino said:

He should have gone ages ago, but when you're manager of a club that likes the money of the EPL, but doesn't like or want to be there - you've got mileage. 

I think he should go. Everything else in this post is bull.

No i don't see he's under pressure but he should be. Enough is enough. I'm all for giving people a chance but look at the state of performances and formation. He shouldn't of changed so much so dramatically 

Just now, 1902 said:

I think he should go. Everything else in this post is bull.

The owners have gone on record how much they dislike it - and that's just on the record - but they're happy to take the money. If D&M were serious about staying in this league, Farke would have gone ages ago. I reiterate, the club does not want to be in the EPL. 

I know it isn't news to people but here is Farke's record at this level in full...

Played 47

Won 5

Drawn 8

Lost 34

Goals Scored- 28

Goals Conceded- 98

Points- 23

And an additonal stat- zero points taken from losing  positions. So under Farke in the Premier League, the second you fall behind then its game over.

I can't think of any other club that would let it get this far, let alone keep someone with this record.

• Thanks 1

As I wrote in the game chat…

When I went to the game in 2011/12, we looked superb against Chelsea. We competed, had a system and were 1-1 for much of the game. We lost 3-1 when Ruddy got sent off and we conceded two late goals, but could have been different if Torres was sent off earlier. Chelsea that season won the Champions League. But we actually tried to compete against them.

This, on the other hand, is utter garbage. No system, no effort, no ideas and no excuses. Pathetic. 

I think this is the point where a change is needed, sadly. As there aren’t any signs of it improving.

Im sorry to say it but I dont think Farke can turn this around. It's a big ask of any manager, lets be realistic, but we havent improved from our last Premiership stint, in fact you could argue we're worse, after a fair investment this time round. Last tiem we did have a few games where we were the better side (Newcastle comes to mind), but this season it is hard to point to any positive.

Farke has done brilliantly with us and there is so much to commend him on. But we are a million miles away and heading in the wrong direction.

I do think we need to look elsewhere. Who that is though I havent a clue. But the season is still recoverable. Just not under Farke, sad as I am to say it.

Edited by The Great Mass Debater
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, BigGrantsTash said:

I don’t necessarily think changing Farke will keep us up. At the moment though we are guaranteed to go down so it’s worth a try if nothing else

It might not but you have to at least try.

At half time it was said Norwich have take 2 points from 57 available in the premier League. That's now 2 from 60.

It worked for a while and now it isn't. That's it. 

Don't even care anymore. I can't see any manager keeping us up. The squad isn't good enough. The model is the problem. 

• Like 3

We moved out of the chop and change managerial game when we moved to the self funded model so no poit whatever in getting excited about it. I reckon Farke will still be here reguardless of results which now look all too predictable no matter who is in charge.

Barring the Saudi's swapping from Newcastle to us any hope of staying in this league is unrealistic.

Promotion party 22/23 to look forward to.

i think he may walk 

i think he is the type who has respect for the club and if he thinks he can not save us he may walk 

it might also save his chance of getting another job 

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I don't see your vote?

i voted No

Voting Yes is not going to make one iota of difference to the results.

3 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Im sorry to say it but I dont think Farke can turn this around. It's a big ask of any manager, lets be realistic, but we havent improved from our last Premiership stint, in fact you could argue we're worse, after a fair investment this time round. We did have a few games where we were the better side (Newcastle comes to mind), but this season it is hard to point to any positive.

Farke has done brilliantly with us and there is so much to commend him on. But we are a million miles away and heading in the wrong direction.

I do think we need to look elsewhere. Who that is though I havent a clue. But the season is still recoverable. Just not under Farke, sad as I am to say it.

Theres NO argument about it GMD, we are way way worse than last time around. At least in that season before the Project Restart disasters, we were competitive and giving it a decent go, in most games, unlucky in several to lose or draw (Leicester away, Spurs away, Arsenal and Spurs at home to name a few) We're just totally out of our depth this season, weak in attack, midfield (barring Norman) is anonymous and the defence is all over the place. A change at the top has to be the bare minimum to make something change for the better but you do worry the damage to confidence will be irrepairable regardless of whose in charge.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Don't even care anymore. I can't see any manager keeping us up. The squad isn't good enough. The model is the problem. 

We can't afford a better model.

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I don’t see any evidence that he can turn this around or has any ideas as to how to produce a team at this level that can defend well and pose any kind of threat. 2 points out of a possible 57. Has to go, any other club he’d have been sacked already.

But is staying up the objective at our club?