Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Time for Farke to walk

30 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I agree, I temper my view of all things NCFC based on how long I have been supporting them (since 1976), in that time we have always been a mainly second tier side with forays into the top tier, we were fortunate to be in the top tier when the Premier League was created. Unfortunately football finances have changed so dramatically, add in living in the past and couple that with what seems to me to be a very entitled society and you end up with some people thinking we should be getting a result at Chelsea. I am the wrong person to discuss this subject with as my main driver in life is health and happiness and not worrying about stuff I have no control over................

You honestly think the frustration and anger is purely because people thought we should be beating Chelsea today and that hasn’t happened? 
I’m with you in that I don’t particularly care anymore.. which is kinda sad. I became completely apathetic towards football as a whole when I realised Norwich hit their ceiling and no longer have anything to aspire to.

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

Do you think he’s run out of road because he’s not capable with the budget he has or just not capable full stop?

I like Farke but for me he is not  a Premier League quality manager, his record at this level speaks for itself and cannot be justified. We were always going to be beaten today but as By Hook or Ian Crook says we should be able to give Chelsea a game, today was utterly embarrassing..........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigGrantsTash said:

You honestly think the frustration and anger is purely because people thought we should be beating Chelsea today and that hasn’t happened? 
I’m with you in that I don’t particularly care anymore.. which is kinda sad. I became completely apathetic towards football as a whole when I realised Norwich hit their ceiling and no longer have anything to aspire to.

Not at all,  I am embarrassed about today, I could have taken say a 3-0 defeat but we gave it a go, I like Farke but he has to go, he just is not a Premier League quality manager pure and simple........

2 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Not at all,  I am embarrassed about today, I could have taken say a 3-0 defeat but we gave it a go, I like Farke but he has to go, he just is not a Premier League quality manager pure and simple........

I agree and I feel a bit sorry for him as I don’t think it’s all down to him. But at this point there’s no point in not replacing him. If we’re going to go Down we might as well try

42 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I agree, I temper my view of all things NCFC based on how long I have been supporting them (since 1976), in that time we have always been a mainly second tier side with forays into the top tier, we were fortunate to be in the top tier when the Premier League was created. Unfortunately football finances have changed so dramatically, add in living in the past and couple that with what seems to me to be a very entitled society and you end up with some people thinking we should be getting a result at Chelsea. I am the wrong person to discuss this subject with as my main driver in life is health and happiness and not worrying about stuff I have no control over................

Well said Plastico !!  There are far more serious matters in life, if you take time out to have one, but if following Norwich IS your life ,then you've made your bed.

Might not all be Farkes doing but I do thin he’s lost the players. Was at the game near the Chelsea bench and his reaction to the players appearing not to follow his instructions told me it’s not working. 

Time to go.