chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

3 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I mean we are away to the league leaders and European Champions, but we're not even competing, its embarrassing

I mean we are bottom of the table with two points and have scored only one goal from open play in 9 matches. Too right it’s embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

It’s almost like posters like you delight in our poor performances just so you can win an argument with someone you’ve disagreed with.

Pleased you used plural......What do you make of it all then?.....

3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

What about Webber or the owners? No one can defend our start this season. Down before Christmas

Webber is culpable aswell but to put in these kinds of performances is down to the manager, how we seem to lack any basic creativity on the pitch is just torturous and to not have a Premier League win this season along with being both the lowest scorers and leakiest defence in the league, well not more can really be said about it... 

Hahahahahaha what on earth is this. 

I’ve gone from “It’s ok, we weren’t expected to get anything from this” to “This is genuinely the single worst Norwich performance I’ve ever seen”.

8 minutes ago, ricardo said:

If only someone had realised we needed a defensive midfielder before the season began.

I think that Jim might have mentioned it briefly

4 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

This is fine mask | Google, Idée dessin, Des trucs

Lakey later when composing his post match thread.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Happy to break that 9-0 record? 

Why not. We're breaking every other record going 

Im sorry to say but if we have any interest in staying up this season we need a Neil Warnock or a Sam Allardyce to come in and reorganise the team, abandon the beautiful football and just get us playing effective football again.

I think we should probably give Farke until the end of November. If we look like the season could still be saved, install a new manager and give them the January window.

If the season has gone, counterintuitively Farke is the man to get you back up

At this rate I'm thinking "what would happen if we put Normann and Sorensen together?"

4 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

What possible evidence of winning have you seen this season? It’s awful - they will spank us or we will go for 0-0

Sarcasm my friend 

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

It’s almost like posters like you delight in our poor performances just so you can win an argument with someone you’ve disagreed with.

If you’re going to spend your time on football forums calling people clueless and morons you’ve got to expect a bit back when you’re constantly proved wrong and them right. 

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

At this rate I'm thinking "what would happen if we put Normann and Sorensen together?"

Would rather seen sorensen on than another cb for JS 

This is all but over and we knew the result coming into it, but did not expect this lack of effort. At least it seems to be a lack of effort. Perhaps Chelsea is really that much better. But whatever the case the first 5 mins of Leeds next weeke will be very telling.

Just now, Indy said:

Good job Verner and Lakaku aren’t playing!

And werner and lukaku 

1 minute ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Im sorry to say but if we have any interest in staying up this season we need a Neil Warnock or a Sam Allardyce to come in and reorganise the team, abandon the beautiful football and just get us playing effective football again.

I think we should probably give Farke until the end of November. If we look like the season could still be saved, install a new manager and give them the January window.

If the season has gone, counterintuitively Farke is the man to get you back up

Abandon what beautiful football? We haven’t played any this season 

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Farke thinks he's ****.

Just now, BigGrantsTash said:

If you’re going to spend your time on football forums calling people clueless and morons you’ve got to expect a bit back when you’re constantly proved wrong and them right. 

Perhaps the players are all binners!

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

This should've been done at the start of the season. 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Cantwell must be laughing his **** off.

Todd's probably sat in the Director's box at Elland Road....

On a positive note, putting three Chelsea players in my fantasy team and having Mount as ‘triple captain’ is paying dividends! 

• Like 1