chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

15 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

The ones that deserve it secretly enjoy it, that's the annoying thing.

The Keith Scott's of the world?! They're so binny, they don't count.

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

The Keith Scott's of the world?! They're so binny, they don't count.

It's been a jamboree kind of day for Keith.

Champagne is chilled right now.

Central heating turned on full.

He will be in his absolute element.

I just watched the heaviest defeat I have ever seen in nearly 50 years of going . Absolutely hopeless uncompetitive performance all over the park. 

Anyone defending this tonight didn’t go and watch it . 

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

It's been a jamboree kind of day for Keith.

Champagne is chilled right now.

Central heating turned on full.

He will be in his absolute element.

Man relaxing with a cigar | HQ: s7.directupload.net/images/1… | Flickr

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

The players should refund the away fans

The NCFC board, webbo, Farke and the whole travelling squad should be numerically distributed into groups and travel back home on club cabbage coaches.....

34 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Thanks for reminding me. It should be entertaining, more so than that drivel we've just been served. 😂

A nice short Canary Call because of Radio Norfolk King's Lynn coverage....It was just getting fruity until they went to cover the Linnet's.....good way of suppressing the irate and frustrated fans..... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, daly said:

Back to local derby next season

No way will Delia and Webber sack Farke

I think that is likely. They will give him the Leeds game and make excuses for today.

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

A nice short Canary Call because of Radio Norfolk King's Lynn coverage....It was just getting fruity until they went to cover the Linnet's.....good way of suppressing the irate and frustrated fans..... 

Butler won't have a word said against St Delia. He has never been impartial. 

Webber needs to come out snd show some leadership here to. Conspicuous by his absence except for crowing over the training ground improvements. 

He’s messed up again this summer. Now he needs to act swiftly to try and save the situation. 

Daniel Farke on BBC:

"It's important to always put pressure on Jorginho and Kovacic and also to protect the runs"

Can't help him with the first problem but Imodium should help with the latter.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow

I'm not one to moan normally (or even post at all these days) but that was as abject as they come.

Absolutely a million miles off the pace, albeit against a team lightyears away from us, and I'd say this is the point for me that questions over the management of the side are acceptable.

I don't really understand why Dimi was pulled for Williams, I don't understand why Gibson turned into The Punisher when already in the book, I don't really understand how our midfield 3 were simultaneously ahead of/ behind the play at all times and if I'm totally honest, I don't really understand what it is about our team specifically that isn't working. But it bloody well isn't; I forgot Chalobah and Silva were playing today for large part of the game.

I think NCFC could do with 'a week away from their phones', no training videos of fun little teambuilding drills or that odd non-pressure finishing practice thing that they do, lock the bloody doors and be really honest about why we're becoming a national joke.

The fanbase is on the brink I feel, the Leeds game is huge now.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Perspective...and shocking to read this.

Blimey doesn't time fly, only feels about 7 years since losing 7-0 at Man City 😏

EDIT. Ignore me, missed the 'bigger' comment 😂

Edited by Ken Hairy

22 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Webber needs to come out snd show some leadership here to. Conspicuous by his absence except for crowing over the training ground improvements. 

He’s messed up again this summer. Now he needs to act swiftly to try and save the situation. 

He'll send out his sidekick Adams.

51 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Think this song sums **** up right now.

Laughed myself silly over the “Bacon roll and a cup of tea” line.

Watching FF right now on BBC talking about us, really dug in too.

Edited by KernowCanary

9 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

At least Gilmour will walk into training happy on Monday..... 😁

I would imagine he is on the phone right now to Tuchel begging to be released from his loan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Why aren’t we Watford?

Neither Watford or Brentford have spent much more than us. The difference is they don't try to play slow, languid, lazy low intensity tippy tappy football and don't stand around the pitch like statues, trot back at a slow jog when they lose the ball and they have that aggressive streak that allows them to take the opposition on and run at them when they get the chance to attack unlike us and that's why they're doing so much better than we are. Nobody wants to support either of those clubs, but unlike us they don't live in a strange fantasy land and actually understand what is required to compete in this league. 

It's so frustrating watching other clubs get it right without having to be especially clever or inventive and seeing us go into a season signing players like Gilmour and neglecting the DM position because we think we can somehow pass teams off the pitch at this level. 

Urgh, didn't think it could get worse, but just popped outside and remembered my **** neighbour is a Chelsea fan 🙄