chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Possibly the 4-0 against Millwall, but yeah, this is probably his nadir.

I was there for Millwall. Witnessed it in person. That was a **** show, I genuinely didn’t know what to think that day. This is worse. And I still don’t know what to think! 

5 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Another week of avoiding all Norwich related social media content and taking endless shït from friends and colleagues. Love it.

They’ll be sniggering at me, my manager is a Chelsea supporter. Bring it on I say.

Edited by KernowCanary

I don't think any City fans deserve a display like that, even some of the utter *** that I detest.

Chase out]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT was a 7-0 game.

Not surprised and not disepointed. 

Ok result if you look at this season so far

Edited by Olano

6 minutes ago, YorkOTBC said:

Didn't we change manger after the last time we shipped 7?

Yes and we should this time.

Humiliating.

Edited by Capt. Pants

Just now, Danke bitte said:

I was there for Millwall. Witnessed it in person. That was a **** show, I genuinely didn’t know what to think that day. This is worse. And I still don’t know what to think! 

There's not a lot in it. Personally I thought Millwall is just worse simply as they were always a decent Champs side at best, but they simply climbed all over us. The horrible thing about today is that we'd come off two battling performances and looked like we'd just got a little confidence back, only for it to be savagely torn away by a world-class team with strength in depth.

23 minutes ago, Robornio said:

On a positive note, putting three Chelsea players in my fantasy team and having Mount as ‘triple captain’ is paying dividends! 

35 points from 2 players.😳

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

There's not a lot in it. Personally I thought Millwall is just worse simply as they were always a decent Champs side at best, but they simply climbed all over us. The horrible thing about today is that we'd come off two battling performances and looked like we'd just got a little confidence back, only for it to be savagely torn away by a world-class team with strength in depth.

This is a very well reasoned response. I agree. What else did we expect? Which is why I still don’t know what to think. Because we were always likely to be mauled but to be mauled in such a savage way is worrying. Alongside all the Cantwell stuff I’m starting to wonder if Farke has lost the dressing room. 

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Canary call anyone?

Thanks for reminding me. It should be entertaining, more so than that drivel we've just been served. 😂

6 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Wasn't there a game v Stoke in the 00s with Worthy and Doherty played centre mid. We lost 5-0 but it could've been 10.

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

35 points from 2 players.😳

100+ points from Rüdiger, James and Mount (triple captain). Terrible 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

Feels like the end of an era. Let’s face it, if we go down Farke is off. Under Farke, we’re not staying up. What’s the point in keeping him in any longer?

Wouldn’t necessarily be against Webber leaving now as well, as it has always felt like him and Farke go hand in hand, and after the recruitment shambles that we’ve witnessed this season, do we even want Webber having a say in our transfers going forwards?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

The players should refund the away fans

**** them if they were idiotic to go 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

I don't think any City fans deserve a display like that, even some of the utter *** that I detest.

The ones that deserve it secretly enjoy it, that's the annoying thing.

Strange feeling. I couldn't care less at the moment. I am just so gutted that we are repeatedly told by other posters that we know nothing and DF knows everything yet we could see it after a couple of minutes. And after a couple of games.

He has done good things at this club and I don't want to ending up slagging him off. But it is no good having a one trick pony as manager. We need someone to get us sorted and turn us around. But on the other hand, how can a self financing hope to stay in this league?

Back to local derby next season

No way will Delia and Webber sack Farke

Edited by daly