chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

2 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

And werner and lukaku 

Even them! 😉

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Would rather seen sorensen on than another cb for JS 

Think Omo's athleticism might actually be a blessing in disguise at the back, and with Zimbo still struggling with his ankle, makes you wonder if we're going to stick with three centre-halves next week. Gibson suspended, Zimbo still with ankle matters....

Can't see anything but a back four next week to be honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Sorry - so many apologists on here normally that it seemed legit 

Ah mate don't worry. I can take it. Especially after this performance I'm just going to sit back laugh and be embarrassed 

30 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Makes you wonder what a waste of money this soccer bot thing is, as our players look so out of depth in the premier league.

it's literally just been installed... can't be blaming that 😆

1 minute ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Im sorry to say but if we have any interest in staying up this season we need a Neil Warnock or a Sam Allardyce to come in and reorganise the team, abandon the beautiful football and just get us playing effective football again.

I think we should probably give Farke until the end of November. If we look like the season could still be saved, install a new manager and give them the January window.

If the season has gone, counterintuitively Farke is the man to get you back up

Won't work with our players.

We need a modern progressive coach who can get his teams to play with the intensity and energy that other PL teams play at. One who can organize us to press effectively, get into better shapes around the pitch so we can actually find a man with a pass, one who can come up with some inventive set piece routines and doesn't allow us to be so lackadaisical and languid with everything we do. Farke alongside Allardyce and Warnock (although for very different reasons) are yesterdays men, we need to move forward with our next coach. 

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Think Omo's athleticism might actually be a blessing in disguise at the back, and with Zimbo still struggling with his ankle, makes you wonder if we're going to stick with three centre-halves next week. Gibson suspended, Zimbo still with ankle matters....

Surely the only reason Farke put him on was to prepare him for next Sunday 

Edited by Number9

1 minute ago, NFN FC said:

This should've been done at the start of the season. 

Sorensen was hit pretty hard with Covid later on in pre-season IIRC. Not to mention getting Normann in was a bloody odyssey and then some.

Cannot remember a game where I've kept looking at the clock and it always seems to be 70+ something. Longest half of all halves

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Id rather AO over Gibo every game. Why the fuc.k don't we go 4231

4 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Lakey later when composing his post match thread.

Yes, the same poster with almost 20,000 posts to his name who told me ‘to get a life’ when I questioned the motivation  behind one of his posts !

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Anybody order a meltdown???

I ordered a decent performance but it must have got lost in transit.....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigGrantsTash said:

If you’re going to spend your time on football forums calling people clueless and morons you’ve got to expect a bit back when you’re constantly proved wrong and them right. 

I don’t remember them but you might be able to dig up a few posts by hogesar where he uses that sort of language. I don’t believe Lakey ever talks to people like that? 

Just now, pete said:

13 pages on this post, what is the record must be getting close

Got nothing on the Quagliarella thread.

They are literally lining up to shoot. This is a fricken embarrassment. 

Farke needs to go with immediate effect. 

Edited by Sideshow Tim

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Sorensen was hit pretty hard with Covid later on in pre-season IIRC. Not to mention getting Normann in was a bloody odyssey and then some.

What I meant was as soon as reasonably possible from the start of the season

Just now, NFN FC said:

What I meant was as soon as reasonably possible from the start of the season

Fair enough, but I suspect the issue was Sorensen's level of fitness. We definitely know Placheta was whacked pretty hard with it and only seems to have shaken it off relatively recently. He really should start clambering at the door now.