chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

Just now, ricardo said:

If only someone had realised we needed a defensive midfielder before the season began.

Quite- some of us shouted from the rooftops that losing Skipp meant it was crucial- and that we lacked physicality last time- but we were rounded on and attacked as being negative 

I feel sorry for the players. I cannot believe they are all that bad. There is a real real problem in the way that they approach the games.

We might be better now that Gibson is off though.

It seldom happens in life that your worst fears are realised. 

5-0 and down to 10 men. 

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

He knows he's on a yellow. What was he thinking?

This, ****ing unprofessional ****. From a seasoned pro that’s unforgivable, absolutely no reason to do that.

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

What a ****ing idiot Gibson is. Ridiculous challenge and the 9-0 is now in danger

No great loss, slower than a snail slithering in ****

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

If only someone had realised we needed a defensive midfielder before the season began.

No priority is we needed a bubbly pool at Colney.....

15 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Where’s Lakey and Hogesar to tell us it’s gonna be ok?

It’s almost like posters like you delight in our poor performances just so you can win an argument with someone you’ve disagreed with.

• Like 2

Gibson should have gone off at half time. He is not good enough and that should be him out of the team for the foreseeable. Blessing in disguise. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s holding a zoom meeting with Alex Moss and lakey right now. 

Lakey will be working out how many points we need for top 4, Hoggy will be rocking uncontrollably in a corner while crying and potty mouth Alex will be shouting and swearing into the camera at anyone who dares to disagree with him.

OTBC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Leeds next Sunday then. Win that we will all be happy

What possible evidence of winning have you seen this season? It’s awful - they will spank us or we will go for 0-0

This simply has to be Farkes last game. It is 100% Farke's fault. What exactly does he say to them to get them demotivated, disorganised and disinterested? Thats some skill to get these players, many of whom are internationals, playing so abjectly. Its almost got to the point of anyone but Farke.....

I hope this makes some of the players hurt. It's definitely showing weaknesses in Webber's recruitment now, I think.

2 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

At least we are back to 4 at the back 😁

This didn't age well

• Haha 1

I’ve had enough. We have to change the coach. This is sub standard in every way and we have zero chance of staying up under Farke. 

No fight in this team at all, we are even worse than Derby at this point during their last Premier League season.

I know we are playing the champions of Europe, but come on, at least show some fight and like you are trying to score. All we have seen from our team is a bunch of players running round a pitch without doing anything, all while Chelsea destroy us.

Clutching at straws here, but hope that the fact that Farke and Tuchel are friends will mean TT goes easy on us for the rest of the game.

Only cos of the 9-0 record though. Not to save Farke, he needs to go, now!