chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

Should've gone all out attack. No this weak bul1**** excuse of a team. 

We are a poor man's Burnley

Sums it up. Last kick of the game with seconds remaining - pump in the box or play it sideways? They do the latter and ref blows the whistle for half time 😬

None of the players see, to even care.

a real crock of s**t performance by them all. 
Farke needs to have them coming out fighting in second half or unfortunately something needs to change and it’s easier to change the manager than the entire squad.

I bet Todd’s at home p’ing hims Watching this rubbish.

So I've just spent the last 35 minutes on hold to cancel my car insurance renewal, and it was eminently more enjoyable than that first half.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Can someone enlighten me to what Aarons is doing today?

Not having a great game by the looks of it.

Fingers crossed chelsea decide to take it easy second half or we are going to be seriously embarrassed.

There has to be a change, give them 10 mins then bring on some shear pace

Abject. No belief, no passion, no ideas.

I couldn’t care less we are losing to Chelsea away, I expect us to 95% of the time.

The manner in which we are losing though is unacceptable. Players look like they are just going through the motions until they can get off.

I can fully understand why the press have such a negative view of us, if we can’t be bothered to give each game a go then we should be battered by the likes of Talk****e! If this was us watching Brentford perform like we have this season we’d all be saying that they’re not worthy of being in the premier league.

Utterly embarrassing and I don’t know if Farke has lost the dressing room, but Cantwell not training, buying players for 20 odd million to sit them on the bench, not playing Gilmour ahead of a total useles McClean who should have been sold off in the summer and then to play a system which we’ve not played before shouts of a club in crises.

• Like 1

Time to go I’m afraid. He’s been brilliant in the champs but has proven time and time again he can’t set up a team in the prem. spent a fortune in our terms and we look lacking in all areas. Can’t go on. 

5 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

It’s looking like this will be 6 or 7 goal defeat! And yet Farke, Webber and the owners will remain untouched! 

They may discuss it briefly over wine on the flight back. 

I know its Chelsea but we're not even trying, that's on Farke. He's got to go sadly and go tonight. As much as he's been great in the Championship he's so far out of his depth at this level, I wouldn't want us having a 3rd go at this under him, not that I think he'd get us back a  3rd time. 

30 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not like we are playing the top of the league and the champions of europe away from home

A worse team than Brentford battered last week?

Something is very wrong isn't it.

Brentford had a proper go after all.

If only our team would go for it and try something instead of hoping to contain....you just see all the confidence draining out of the team...almost minute by minute.

Big second half now because any more play like we have will lead to the same. DF has to make changes and formation.

• Like 2

The shot of Farke just before half time, he looked as lost as the players. As well as his abilities I have to wonder about the coaching staff, it looks like the team haven't met each other before.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I can fully understand why the press have such a negative view of us, if we can’t be bothered to give each game a go then we should be battered by the likes of Talk****e! If this was us watching Brentford perform like we have this season we’d all be saying that they’re not worthy of being in the premier league.

Utterly embarrassing and I don’t know if Farke has lost the dressing room, but Cantwell not training, buying players for 20 odd million to sit them on the bench, not playing Gilmour ahead of a total useles McClean who should have been sold off in the summer and then to play a system which we’ve not played before shouts of a club in crises.

At least last time we were in the PL we were "plucky", now we are just dogsh1t

Completely and utterly unacceptably appalling. Embarrassing. 

I want a change if this continues. It’s pointless carrying on with the current set up. We don’t do any of the basics properly or well enough. It’s pathetic. Pack the defence and midfield and yet we are so easy to score against. 

2 minutes ago, Highland Canary said:

Oh dear - some around us booing at half time - didn’t think that was allowed… few more Farke outs too than at Everton. Sad because he’s not the problem.

If he's not the problem then who is. HE makes the decisions 

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Steve Bruce is out there now...... 🤷‍♂️ Might not be pretty football but it works..

We are already not pretty

• Haha 2