chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Atleast I won't have to watch us get slapped up every week and can actually celebrate a win every now and then. For me following Norwich City is about enjoyment and I am not enjoying this. 

It’s nothing to do with the league. You’d not enjoy the championship if we go down and struggle as I believe we will. This team are mid championship at best 

There are ways to lose a football match - this definitely isn't one of them. 

No passion, no urgency, no hope. 

Too easy. It's not as though Chelsea have been outstandingly good. It's a complete mismatch. I see fans making their way for half time refreshments. Mends has joined then I think

• Haha 1

And now their full backs are scoring wonder chips. We should have gone five at the back to stop this….. oh….. 

1 minute ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Have to say that with every game that goes by, our summer recruitment looks worse and worse. Not convinced Sargent is Championship level, let alone PL level. Lees-Melou nowhere near the level we need in CM. Kabak is just a Turkish Hanley who can run fast.

Normann the only one who I can safely say is better than what we had.

Fully agree. I can't understand how Webber is getting such an easy ride after some horrendous transfer windows. He accused the previous regimes of wasting money but in my mind all he has done has sold our best talent and spurned the proceeds. Far worse than anything Mcnally did. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Well that is a nice excuse for this week. Against Watford we needed time to gel. Rinse and repeat- excuses are not good enough . We have had countless promotions and wasted every single one and despite being promised we would not go into this one without gun- here we are without a gun. Even worse than last time if you can believe it..

You are spot on 100%. No other club in world football would tolerate the shambles of the PL under this manager over 47 games now!

• Thanks 1

Oh dear....how very sad.....never mind......

I bet Jake Humphrey's squirming so much in his chair he's worn a hole in the ar$e of his trousers.....

Can't really play like this and then moan when pundits utterly hammer us, can we.

Especially after Brentford gave them a proper go last week. Then along come Norwich to give Chelsea the easiest game they will ever have at this level.

• Like 5

I honestly think that we looked better in the Liverpool, Leicester games than this. At least there was some possession and forward play in those matches, not utterly one-way traffic like this is. Is this formation honestly better? 

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

I’m just going to say it, the football right now is worse than how we played under Hughton, why is Farke getting a free pass right now?

I said that last week and was jumped on for talking rubbish apparently. It’s the truth though. Hughtons football was never as bad as we’ve seen this season and after lockdown in the last PL season

Absolute shambles today. No point in turning up if we aren't going to attack. We are slow 

Farke’s first match ever in this league at liverpool was so different to the dross dished up now. Even though Norwich lost 4.1 they created more chances than all the away matches combined this season. We are scarred, scared and not good enough to be playing at this level. 

It’s looking like this will be 6 or 7 goal defeat! And yet Farke, Webber and the owners will remain untouched! 

Well i just woke up after my night shift to turn on the TV and find the score and now I wish I slept for the same 12 hours! Doesn't sound like anything has changed since the man City game now how is it that when we play a big team we just implode and can't even string some passes together? Is it too much respect given to them, star struck, not playing for Mr Farke.... or plain and simple... Our players just aren't cut out for this league yet again. 

How much longer do they give the management team? 

Utterly pathetic display, get this shower of ****e out. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the Burnley and Brighton games but this is absolute Farkin crap. 

I don't know who we can get in, I don't care at this point I just want to see something different than this awful Premier League manager who can bully the Championship but flounders at the first sign of quality opposition.

Sick of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why is it always the players who have never scored for them that score against us?

Because we are fcuking crap. 

I haven’t said anything against the manager so far, but we are getting to the point where something needs to change. This is beyond poor. I wish it could have been different, but the harsh reality is it’s not working. 

A few weeks back I got Norwich to score less than 20 goals all season at 200/1. Only put a fiver on it as I genuinely thought “less than 20 goals? that would be ridiculous wouldn’t it”.

Now I’m already planning what to spend my grand on in May.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why is it always the players who have never scored for them that score against us?

Because we concede so many goals that percentage wise they will be spread around