chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Chelsea (A/PL) ****

11 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

For what purpose? What’s the point in having another promotion season if we’re to then come up and be an embarrassment. We have reached our limits of what can be achieved under this model/owners. 

Atleast I won't have to watch us get slapped up every week and can actually celebrate a win every now and then. For me following Norwich City is about enjoyment and I am not enjoying this. 

Edited by Alex

6 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

So what will Lakey and the like say to excuse this utter sh*te? Zero point in us getting promoted

I can't wait to hear his next sermon after this absolute shower of $h!t.

He's like a fart that never ends.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If Hanley is slightly injured id take him off at HT and bring tzolis on and go 4231. Aarons kabak Gibson Giannoulis McLean and normann holding Sargent PLM tzolis pukki. F all to lose being 2 down

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It'll be ok, Farke will have some fresh legs on in 58 minutes

He doesn't make changes until the 70th minute unless there us an injury. 

This is the difference between Farke and proper managers. Any half decent manager would have the courage to change things up now. Farke is a clueless coward I'm afraid.

All the best. K. Scott.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I cannot believe how many apologists there still are given the dire football and the complete lack of being competitive. We spent a huge amount by our standard and have nothing to show for it. Not good enough and at any other club heads would roll. But not us- we are happy to lose it seems. 

The true apologists won't be seen or heard until the heat's gone down.....They never seem to post on the match threads.....?

• Like 1

Just now, Keith Scott said:

This is the difference between Farke and proper managers. Any half decent manager would have the courage to change things up now. Farke is a clueless coward I'm afraid.

All the best. K. Scott.

My betting is there won’t be a sub until 70th minute. Want a sweepstake? 

4 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I'd settle for a shot.

OTBC

Kabak just had one....That's our quota for the 1st half....

We've given up and I've got better things to do today, sod this. We must be the most lethargic, laziest team in the league when it comes to our off the ball work. We lose the ball we just trot back slowly, we receive the ball nobody gets close to offer an option, if one of them is running at us we just shuffle back and don't make a challenge and it seems like if the ball is in one area of the pitch every player who isn't close by just acts like they're not involved and stand like statues.

It's either that we have a poor, lazy mentality or the players and coaching team refuse to play the game at the pace required for this level. I can get behind a battling relegation battle, but screw this.

Not sure we would do much in the champs anymore- we look so ordinary and out of our depth. No pluck, no confidence, no physicality - it’s really hard to see what is in it for the fans this season. Canon fodder for other teams 

16 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Seems the much vilified Jamie O'Hara was spot on I'd suggest.

For all the social media backlash, for all the wailing and teeth gnashing on here, there was an uncomfortable truth in every word. We don’t even look like we want to try and compete at this level. Whether it’s the culture at board level, Farke and his staff or the players, something stops us from even having a proper go in this league. It’s 11 vs 11 on that pitch so why does it always feel that we can’t even match them for desire or effort? 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Atleast I won't have to watch us get slapped up every week and can actually celebrate a win every now and then. For me following Norwich City is about enjoyment and I am not enjoying this. 

WE must ensure we don't get promoted from the Championship next season then.....

Have to say that with every game that goes by, our summer recruitment looks worse and worse. Not convinced Sargent is Championship level, let alone PL level. Lees-Melou nowhere near the level we need in CM. Kabak is just a Turkish Hanley who can run fast.

Normann the only one who I can safely say is better than what we had.

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Shall we all say who we think the first sub and when will be so we can at least have something to keep watching this game for? 

i will guess Idah on the 70th minute 

Rupp 🤣

It must be the Manger other managers have had Norwich competing in the PL before 

Farke needs to go Brentford gave Chelsea a hard Game ! and they had strikers playing then 

• Like 1

This is crap, summed up by that moment- Pukki charges forward well but somehow the only player in picture with him is Sargent so he runs out of room and gets tackled. Less than a minute later, despite having nobody from the midfield of defence up in support of our strikers, Chelsea counter and somehow end up 2 on 2 with us lucky that Havertz fluffed the finish. So totally blunt in attack but despite 9 players staying back we also can't defend.

And as I type...3-0. ****ing dreadful.