Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Bassong - The man of my dreams...

Sebastien Bassong was in my dream last night. He and I were great mates. I was asking him about coming to England for the first time and things he had experienced. I took him out for his first taste of mushy peas and introduced him to Marmite. He introduce me to Cristiano Ronaldo...

Have Norwich or a player ever been in your dream and what happened?

8 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Sebastien Bassong was in my dream last night. He and I were great mates. I was asking him about coming to England for the first time and things he had experienced. I took him out for his first taste of mushy peas and introduced him to Marmite. He introduce me to Cristiano Ronaldo...

Do you eat a lot of cheese before bedtime ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

When I was about 7 or 8 I had a dream I was about to take a penalty in front of the river end. What happened next.... my mum woke me up for school 🤣

Not necessarily in my dreams as such but I do wonder how another of our former Norwegians, Erik Fuglestad, is getting on considering he had a major health scare. Mind you, I do wonder what Teemu Pukki thinks of the Ålanders - the particularly proud Swedish speakers in the Åland Islands, which are now part of Finland.

5 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

One Friday when he played for us, I dreamt I was at a village fete with Cameron Jerome. He scored in the game the next day. So when I dreamt about Todd Cantwell last season we were in the Prem - I don’t remember anything about it other than the fact he was in my dream - I got excited, opened an account with Bet365 and put twenty quid on him scoring. Fortunately it was an introductory offer where you got your stake back if you lost as - you guessed it - he didn’t score. ☹️

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

That Bassong left peg against Liverpool.....

Scorcher. 

I wonder if he would recognise our Deputy Sporting Director now?

2 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

When I was about 7 or 8 I had a dream I was about to take a penalty in front of the river end. What happened next.... my mum woke me up for school 🤣

So often I find just as a dream is about to conclude, you wake up. I've tried to go back to sleep and complete the dream but it never works...

• Haha 1

Was thinking about big Bass just the other day. That first season for us he was absolutely immense, pity he never really replicated those heights.

23 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Not necessarily in my dreams as such but I do wonder how another of our former Norwegians, Erik Fuglestad, is getting on considering he had a major health scare. Mind you, I do wonder what Teemu Pukki thinks of the Ålanders - the particularly proud Swedish speakers in the Åland Islands, which are now part of Finland.

You know when you turn over two pages at once? 🤔

23 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

One Friday when he played for us, I dreamt I was at a village fete with Cameron Jerome. He scored in the game the next day. So when I dreamt about Todd Cantwell last season we were in the Prem - I don’t remember anything about it other than the fact he was in my dream - I got excited, opened an account with Bet365 and put twenty quid on him scoring. Fortunately it was an introductory offer where you got your stake back if you lost as - you guessed it - he didn’t score. ☹️

I never dream about football. But one night I dreamt Norwich beat Chelsea 1-0. The next day, unbeknown to me, the fixture actually was Norwich Chelsea. It was an omen. How could it be anything else?! I did pretty much exactly what you did. Think we lost 3-0

8 hours ago, Segura said:

Was thinking about big Bass just the other day. That first season for us he was absolutely immense, pity he never really replicated those heights.

Sebastien Bassong - simultaneously the best and worst CB I have ever seen play for us

Edited by The Great Mass Debater
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I never dream about football. But one night I dreamt Norwich beat Chelsea 1-0. The next day, unbeknown to me, the fixture actually was Norwich Chelsea. It was an omen. How could it be anything else?! I did pretty much exactly what you did. Think we lost 3-0

It’s almost like your dreams have very little relationship to reality and aren’t actually a portent of the future or guiding you in some mysterious way. Hard to believe I know.

• Like 1

Never a specific player but around the start of every season I have a few dreams of us having a disastrous opening match, weirdly always  from the view in line with the center circle. This is in line with where I was sitting for the Colchester game so I think I may be experiencing some kind of yearly PTSD dreams 

13 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

You know when you turn over two pages at once? 🤔

Never mind that, where the hell did that music come from? 😉