Harry53

Todd not training? WTF is going on?

12 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

What views? That's something you've made up. Just questioning your constant name calling and abuse. You obviously think that's very current and non princess-like. 

I mean, I'll comment on this when you show me where I've said that I think Cantwell is gay, because that is looking pretty made up from where I am sitting, where do we really go from here? 

If I did think that Cantwell was gay, what would be wrong with that, or wrong with him being gay exactly? What's the difference between straight and gay in your mind, what is negative about homosexuality? 

You seem to have a worrying problem with homosexuality. If there is nothing wrong with being gay, which is what I believe, then there is nothing wrong with wondering whether somebody is gay.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I mean, I'll comment on this when you show me where I've said that I think Cantwell is gay, because that is looking pretty made up from where I am sitting, where do we really go from here? 

If I did think that Cantwell was gay, what would be wrong with that, or wrong with him being gay exactly? What's the difference between straight and gay in your mind, what is negative about homosexuality? 

You seem to have a worrying problem with homosexuality. If there is nothing wrong with being gay, which is what I believe, then there is nothing wrong with wondering whether somebody is gay.

I haven't made any statements and I have no problem with homosexuality. I wondered why you called him a princess. It's because you think he's effeminate-you haven't said why but you think it's OK to say that. That answers my question. 

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I wonder who the U23 designated penalty taker is, and why he didnt take it?! 

Todd was the designated taker when Pukki wasn't playing but let Idah take it so he could get his hat-trick against Preston. I don't remember any complaints afterwards. 

1 minute ago, curious yellow said:

Todd was the designated taker when Pukki wasn't playing but let Idah take it so he could get his hat-trick against Preston. I don't remember any complaints afterwards. 

Has beeen discussed on another thread. 

My point was following Farkes comments when Tzolis took and missed the pen against Liverpool. 

17 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Has beeen discussed on another thread. 

My point was following Farkes comments when Tzolis took and missed the pen against Liverpool. 

The usual taker later took one and saw it saved, with the follow up getting tucked away according to Twitter. No idea if Todd was still on the pitch as it was late on and I didn’t follow the game that closely. Different penalty takers in the same game though. Not sure it happened that much in the ‘olden days’ when I was a kid (unless one was missed) but much more common now with the increased number of subs. 

Edited by Duncan Edwards
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, curious yellow said:

I haven't made any statements and I have no problem with homosexuality. I wondered why you called him a princess. It's because you think he's effeminate-you haven't said why but you think it's OK to say that. That answers my question. 

You seem to keep changing the question to suit your agenda, I'm not playing football with you if you keep moving the goalposts. 

You need to explain why you equate effeminate men with homosexuality, that is your own prejudice and stereotypical views, you need to challenge your own perception rather than trying to find ways to interrogate me. 

Three of the four gay men I know very well, to the extent that I'd call them long held friends, are current or former rugby players, one of them runs into burning buildings in his day job, so I've really never equated effeminacy with homosexuality - that one is on you pal. Reflect on your own prejudices, you clearly don't know many gay people.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

In light of today's debacle, the decision to send Todd to play with U23s looks more and more ridiculous. That Farke can't find a place for him in the first team squad is a damning indictment of the system and players he's picking to play in it.

Cantwell can't possibly be any worse than the utter dross on display. At least with him as a dedicated number 10 we'd have a chance to create something.