Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 11

Brilliant picking Lakey

That's a hat-trick of final six wins for you and £43.29 added to the presentation pot.💪💪💪

💥💥👍👍👍👍👍👍💥💥

I’m constantly amazed at the level of football knowledge in the PUPs. That was genuinely a voyage around the world and put a positive end to a disappointing weekend football wise.

Well done Lakey, well done PUPs!

1 hour ago, Hansterbubble said:

💥💥👍👍👍👍👍👍💥💥

I’m constantly amazed at the level of football knowledge in the PUPs. That was genuinely a voyage around the world and put a positive end to a disappointing weekend football wise.

Well done Lakey, well done PUPs!

Run out of likes, but thanks, it was an education for me too!

Well, I for one am absolutely still seething about our performance yesterday and if you think that winning some money for the prize pit is going to stop me posting on every single thread that I want someone to get sacked, dropped, sent on loan to Rotherham….etc etc

Well done Lakey, superb picking!! 😉

Indeed, echo all the plaudits here. So many 5/6 scores have gone before (I tend to do a list for fun of two lots of 6 to watch each weekend and to keep me informed but hardly ever get 6 right).

Great picking from the long list of teams put forward. 

Something positive to come out of the weekend.

Nice to read a thread that is always positive because the football side of this forum (when we are in the PL especially) is enough to make you consider if it's worth contributing. But for this thread👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Well, I for one am absolutely still seething about our performance yesterday and if you think that winning some money for the prize pit is going to stop me posting on every single thread that I want someone to get sacked, dropped, sent on loan to Rotherham….etc etc

😀 It's ok, I won't hold it against you!

• Like 1