Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

Amazon BOGOF offer

22 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Predictable.

Taking things a step further, perhaps the club could vet away fans and prioritise them on how vocal they are and how much "support" they offer. Happy clapper, singing supporters to the front; arms-folded, harrumphing, moaning minnies to the back. Far better to have 2,000 supporters getting behind the team than 1,500 backers of the team weighed down by the audible sighing and whinging of 1,500 moaners. 

I reckon they'd all pay the going rate too. 

I assume tickets will also be subject to owning a certain number of shares as well ? Apparently we have a poster on here who owns 1,000 shares and would obviously be allocated tickets first.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I assume tickets will also be subject to owning a certain number of shares as well ? Apparently we have a poster on here who owns 1,000 shares and would obviously be allocated tickets first.

I think it would be just if people owning exactly 1,000 shares were given first dibs on all tickets and could purchase for family and friends, irrespective of purchasing history, before the plebs with fewer shares or even the peasants with none at all were allowed a look in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I think it would be just if people owning exactly 1,000 shares were given first dibs on all tickets and could purchase for family and friends, irrespective of purchasing history, before the plebs with fewer shares or even the peasants with none at all were allowed a look in. 

Also no requirement to pay to join any Away membership scheme that is in operation at the time ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Also no requirement to pay to join any Away membership scheme that is in operation at the time ?

Of course not. If you've got 1,000 shares you are VERY, VERY important. 

17 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Of course not. If you've got 1,000 shares you are VERY, VERY important. 

If those shares were exchanged for a majority  shareholding in a smaller club, just imagine how important  they'd feel then.  They'd be able to invite friends and family to games at ' their club'  for eternity.