Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Prediction- how many?

Ok- so we all know we have had worst start to a season in our history. The million dollar question is will this define the season or will we suddenly discover form when it all clicks? 

Call it- how many points will we end the season on? 

i say 26

10 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Edited by 1902
Gif won't work, gave up.
  • Haha 1

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

29 defeats. This place will be GOLD. 

Would it be possible to add in more defeats from 2 season's ago?

• Haha 3

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Would it be possible to add in more defeats from 2 season's ago?

Anyone that doesn’t describe it as 39 defeats in 48 games is sleepwalking to something or other, a happy clapper and part of the Cult of Delia. 

Interesting that the club haven’t set a target points total

shows a complete lack of faith in their own approach, lack of ambition and makes it harder to hold them accountable 

Without trying to sound too optimistic and before anyone else grabs it, I'm saying 84 as I feel we will only draw against chelsea

If we persist with 8 at the back then 15 points - another 13 0-0 draws and 17 defeats.

Realistically I can't see us getting more than 35. We've already missed two of our target wins so we'd need to beat some of the bigger teams and I just can't see it happening.

We will finish on minus 27 after being found guilty and docked points for failing to comply with the basic rules of the Premier League. The specific charges being that we have ostentatiously refused to rack up unsustainable debts, that we have persistently obeyed FFP regulations, and most heinous of all that our owners would actually pass the fit and proper person test.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I opened this thread thinking it would be an invitation to speculate on how many Chelsea were going to score on Saturday. 😬

I thought it was how many miserable posts DCB would start this season. I’m going for 80+.

1 hour ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I opened this thread thinking it would be an invitation to speculate on how many Chelsea were going to score on Saturday. 😬

So did I. 

With no goals away from home - and only one in open play at home, and with no wins in 8 games (many many more if you go back to previous prem campaign)…I just don’t get where those who think we will survive think the points are coming from??!