Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Rescheduled fixtues

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/a-number-of-city-fixtures-amended-or-selected-for-live-broadcast?s=08

A number of Norwich City’s upcoming matches in the Premier League have received updated kick-off dates and times, with some of them now set for live broadcast across Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video.

City’s trip to Newcastle United will now take place on Tuesday, November 30 and kick off at 7.30pm. It will be broadcast on Amazon Prime Video.

Another fixture amendment sees Norwich’s trip to Tottenham Hotspur switch to a 2pm kick-off on Sunday, December 5.

Furthermore, City's home clash with Manchester United on Saturday, December 11 has switched from a 3pm kick-off to 5.30pm and will now be live on Sky Sports.

Three days later, Aston Villa's visit to Carrow Road will be shown live on BT Sport, but the kick-off details of 7.45pm on Tuesday, December 14 will remain the same.

And on Tuesday, December 28, City’s trip to Selhurst Park will remain a 3pm kick-off, but it will be broadcast on Amazon Prime Video.

Confirmation of updated fixture information below:

Newcastle United v Norwich City

Tuesday, November 30 (7.30pm)

St. James' Park

Live on Amazon Prime Video

Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

Sunday, December 5 (2pm)

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Norwich City v Manchester United

Saturday, December 11 (5.30pm)

Carrow Road

Live on Sky Sports

Norwich City v Aston Villa

Tuesday, December 14 (7.45pm)

Carrow Road

Live on BT Sport

Crystal Palace v Norwich City

Tuesday, December 28 (3pm)

Selhurst Park

Live on Amazon Prime Video

Please note fixtures are, as always, subject to change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BigManInTheBarclay said:

great...now have to sort out hotel and train bookings for Newcastle again! 🤬

Joke isn’t it, to little notice I can’t make the rescheduled fixture now 

4 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Yes, I felt the same when I saw this!

Nice of you to think of Wings of a Sparrows viewing dis/pleasure 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Joke isn’t it, to little notice I can’t make the rescheduled fixture now 

Little weekend away with Mrs Fred - she will love it ! You know you want to! 

Let's hope we get those 3,000 tickets for Spurs now it is on TV or perhaps another club rethink to avoid the nightmare scenario of say 1,500 away members plus 1,500 season ticket holders and general sales?

5 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Let's hope we get those 3,000 tickets for Spurs now it is on TV or perhaps another club rethink to avoid the nightmare scenario of say 1,500 away members plus 1,500 season ticket holders and general sales?

I'm not sure that the Spurs game is on TV.

It's been moved but there's nothing to say it's being shown live.

10 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I'm not sure that the Spurs game is on TV.

It's been moved but there's nothing to say it's being shown live.

I've been told that the Spurs game definitely isn't on TV.

It's been moved as they're at home to Brentford on the previous Thursday in the League Cup

25 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I hope they take 1500 just to **** you off.

Although haven’t they already confirmed they’re taking full allocation for this fixture? But don’t you miss an opportunity to have another whinge, will you? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I've been told that the Spurs game definitely isn't on TV.

It's been moved as they're at home to Brentford on the previous Thursday in the League Cup

He was too anxious to climb back on his latest hobbyhorse Graham.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I hope they take 1500 just to **** you off.

Although haven’t they already confirmed they’re taking full allocation for this fixture? But don’t you miss an opportunity to have another whinge, will you? 

Fair cop.

Probably then reduced London to Norwich train service on Sundays or the passion for Sunday Roast .

I believe I am correct in saying that when in the Premiership, Sky feature a lot more of our Home games than Away fixtures. Why - presumably because most opposing sides command a larger catchment area for advertising purposes. That's not really fair for our local supporters. Needless to say we have two away games covered but of course that means extra expense i.e. Amazon Prime, although is there way around it by taking out the free Amazon Prime Trial Period ??

All sums up modern rip off Britain. Screw down the customers and more money goes to those strange people who control the game.

Amazon do offer a 30 day free trial, that will enable you to watch the matches during that period. 

thats how it has been before anyways 

Edited by Greavsy

3 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

The good (or bad) news is that I have Amazon Prime 😁

Must be time for another  free  trial 🤔

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Careful if you double up Corkio - youll get charged! 😉 

I'll  link my amazon account to one of my  usernames on here , that way I'll have a free trial for every month of the year! 😇😉😉

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

No! @TIL 1010 is the (ex) cop! 🤣😂

Thanks Greavsy. I had picked up on that but I preferred to take on the guy holding the patent on sarcasm this time.

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Thanks Greavsy. I had picked up on that but I preferred to take on the guy holding the patent on sarcasm this time.

I'll leave you to it then Essex. 

As you were! 😊 

Edited by Greavsy

Rescheduling Newcastle all because of television!. This must be the only league in the world where your plans get a spanner thrown into them, all because a main broadcaster stuck their oar in!.

Still, they pay the bills, sod the supporters.

Looks like I’ll have to rearrange the hotel, thank God I did them on Booking.com with pay on arrival. Still annoying though.

All because of a Saudi takeover Sky really w@nked themselves over yesterday, this match is suddenly broadcast worthy.

Edited by KernowCanary

2 hours ago, KernowCanary said:

Rescheduling Newcastle all because of television!. This must be the only league in the world where your plans get a spanner thrown into them, all because a main broadcaster stuck their oar in!.

Looks like I’ll have to rearrange the hotel, thank God I did them on Booking.com with pay on arrival. Still annoying though.

All because of a Saudi takeover Sky really w@nked themselves over yesterday, this match is suddenly broadcast worthy.

I think you’ll find that every single game that midweek is live on Amazon Prime. The swap with Wednesday is because so many other teams are playing in the previous Sunday.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I think you’ll find that every single game that midweek is live on Amazon Prime. The swap with Wednesday is because so many other teams are playing in the previous Sunday.

Makes sense I suppose.

11 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I'll leave you to it then Essex. 

As you were! 😊 

Thanks. 

Re Tilly, I pointed out to him that he had missed a key piece of evidence on Sunday then unfortunately I presented him with an open goal on Monday. Detective 1 Sargent 0.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, KernowCanary said:

luckily it was only £11 difference to update the hotel booking to the day before. Trains were same price,

• Like 1