Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Dan Barden

Horrible news for Dan, I hope he is OK and has all the support he needs around him.

A year ago tomorrow I had an operation to remove TC, it's a really daunting thing to go through, alongside everything else that comes with a cancer diagnosis.  From experience though, if it is caught early then it is extremely treatable, so I have my fingers crossed for him.

Good luck Dan, and my thoughts are with you.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

Horrible news for Dan, I hope he is OK and has all the support he needs around him.

A year ago tomorrow I had an operation to remove TC, it's a really daunting thing to go through, alongside everything else that comes with a cancer diagnosis.  From experience though, if it is caught early then it is extremely treatable, so I have my fingers crossed for him.

Hope you are in good spirits Star. Lets hope Daniel's is caught early.

1 hour ago, ncfcstar said:

Sorry to hear this for you. Hope DB recovers well

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Hope you are in good spirits Star. Lets hope Daniel's is caught early.

I'm doing well thank you, got my first scan since my treatment in a couple of months time but all my other tests have been clear so far!

As you say hopefully he caught it early, and if so despite what will probably seem like an eternity for him at the moment, he will be back training in no time at all.

• Like 1