Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Newcastle

I really don't see this ending up like Man City or Chelsea for them. I think they'll throw a load of money at a load of crap mercenaries before the Saudis get fed up in a few years and walk away leaving them in a mess. 

13 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well that's the end of Steve Bruce then.

Apparently the Saudi owners have said that they will only consider a manager who is out of work as a replacement. It couldn't be could it?

Paul Lambert.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I really don't see this ending up like Man City or Chelsea for them. I think they'll throw a load of money at a load of crap mercenaries before the Saudis get fed up in a few years and walk away leaving them in a mess. 

If there is a club on this great planet of ours who could get an owner worth 256 billion and not actually make anything of it, then it's Newcastle United. 

Despite this, I don't think this is going to happen. Saudi prestige is at stake now.

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Apparently the Saudi owners have said that they will only consider a manager who is out of work as a replacement. It couldn't be could it?

Paul Lambert.jpg

His destiny is to forever take over from Mad Mick, currently driving from Glasgow to Cardiff.

55 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Look at the state of those Newcastle fans with their crap fancy dress all looking glum 😂

......and they got a damned good lashing into the bargain 😬

After today the Saudis have decided to try and cancel the deal but found that Mike Ashley was only prepared to issue a credit note only redeemable at Sports Direct.

• Haha 1