Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Newcastle

23 minutes ago, Unhinged Canary said:

See what happens when you remove unpopular owners.....

😉😋

They reacted the same way when Ashley bought out Sir John Hall.

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hope they get relegated to be honest

They are only around 2/1 to drop, we need them to stay rubbish for as long as possible before January. Keep Bruce in charge and let him have the first transfer kitty will help. 

Currently watching the game on mute as the Sky coverage was terrible, if I listened to any more I think I might have vomited.

Newcastle fans will have to get used to a close up of Amanda Stavely every time something happens, she's the new Delia.

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Currently watching the game on mute as the Sky coverage was terrible, if I listened to any more I think I might have vomited.

Newcastle fans will have to get used to a close up of Amanda Stavely every time something happens, she's the new Delia.

Stavely is hard to look at. She looks like the Joker.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Stavely is hard to look at. She looks like the Joker.

She looks like she’s a CGI creation.

21 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Don't they still have that old boy who is about 200 years old and has still never seen them win anything? 

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Person in the crowd having a heart attack, good on the players for spotting it and calling medics to him

Let's all hope that whoever this is that they pull through. For me if it's bad news then abandon the game. Some things are more important

2 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Let's all hope that whoever this is that they pull through. For me if it's bad news then abandon the game. Some things are more important

If they abandon the game and Spurs have to play them after the January transfer window when they spaffed a load of Saudi blood money on new players Spurs will go apoplectic.

12 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Our owners aren't unpopular either.

Honestly would love to see a poll. Why? Beacause I guarantee the result would be around 90 percent positive towards Delia and want her to stay.

• Like 2

Evil Eyes Stavely not the only one to find her unsettling.  Maybe a Saudi trained assassin.  Ant and Dec in attendance together why do you never see them apart inseperable a true bromance since Byker Grove, when left alone Ant gets into car trouble. 

Would you blame the players for feeling demoralised though, they know many of them will be replaced in January, not even with players they can compete with. If you add that a relegation scrap needs serious fight for every point and most of these players will expect that the club will be safe by April due to the reinforcements, are they going to really show up in the interim?

13 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Would you blame the players for feeling demoralised though, they know many of them will be replaced in January, not even with players they can compete with. If you add that a relegation scrap needs serious fight for every point and most of these players will expect that the club will be safe by April due to the reinforcements, are they going to really show up in the interim?

They're probably saving themselves until 19:45 on the 1st Dec. 😀

"you're getting sacked in the morning" ringing out, shot pans to Bruce with a smug look of "I'm getting £8million in the morning" 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

See what happens when you remove unpopular owners.....

😉😋

Slightly premature, but not quite as premature as this from the BBC live updates 🤣🤣🤣

A25CC372-F0CA-439A-944C-0D3752802FE7.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

Slightly premature, but not quite as premature as this from the BBC live updates 🤣🤣🤣

A25CC372-F0CA-439A-944C-0D3752802FE7.jpeg

Presumably that just means Spurs were careful