Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Lets All do an ipswitch and a small positive

Ipswich came to norwich today played well with a number of young players, barren, garven, haynes etc. It is clear that people such as Etuhu,  hughes and fleming are light weight so why not give the others a chance. Spilane has strength and i am sure would do more thgan etuhu, cave brown is highly rated and has more pace than fleming. So wehy not play them?

The positive - I was pleased to see worthy finally dropped Charlton, jarret and thorne from the squad and wasnt upset to see no colin either. All we need to do is add etuhu, hughes to that list and bring in the youngsters and i am sure we would do as well if not better.

My Team

Green

Cave Brown      Doherty   Rehman      Drury

Spillane      Safri      Robinson

Earnshaw      Johansen      Hucks/Mcveigh

I''m not sure they''re quite ready yet. I''d like to see the younger players given a chance but throwing two 16/17 year olds straight into the staring 11 when we are suffering is a very bold move. Look at that young Middlesborough player yesterday - he ended up in tears! That won''t do his confidence or career any benefit! I would like to see them on the bench and brought on regularly though. If later in the season we have nothing to play for then I hope Worthy (or whoever is in charge) has a good experiment with the team and tries a good deal of our younger players!