Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

A decent coach would change it up, but Farke doesn’t use subs before it’s too late!!

But we are the ones making the running right now. Why change it?

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

A decent coach would change it up, but Farke doesn’t use subs before it’s too late!!

Unless he’s happy with a point and wanting to keep things steady till the end of the game.

This is the sort of game you hope we'll sneak 1-0, trouble is Farke doesn't like subs, so you wonder where the goal (not goals) will come from

Farke needs †o read †he ma†ch better re; changing subs to control the tempo of the game and needs to give subs a chance to make a  difference by making the changing earlier 

players should put their foot through the ball from outside the penalty box, if not a direct goal there Is a very good chance the ball ricochets into the goal

Just now, Costessey Posse said:

I saw it ricochet of the BHA player's leg

It did and then back onto our player (possible hint that it then hit their arm on the way out but not sure).

5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Unless he’s happy with a point and wanting to keep things steady till the end of the game.

Because that would give us a mighty 2 points from 8 games! At that rate we will easily break the lowest points total in EPL history 🤣🤣

during corners place a player on the D and place players on the back post, also free kicks place players on the back post

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Because that would give us a mighty 2 points from 8 games! At that rate we will easily break the lowest points total in EPL history 🤣🤣

Indeed. I should have added that it’s only what I think he is doing, not what I think he ought to do!

If this does end up 0-0 then two draws in a row and two clean sheets (I'm aware I could probably jinx it here, you never know).

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

If this does end up 0-0 then two draws in a row and two clean sheets (I'm aware I could probably jinx it here, you never know).

Lol yeah so great when we are bottom of the league jesus wept 

• Like 1

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

That would definitely be a positive, two draws in a row and two clean sheets. A base to work from

• Like 2
  • Haha 1