Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Live chat

What’s happened to it on the Club’s website? Got a ticket query and just logged on this morning and it seems to not be there at all.

It's only available to shareholders who have attended 1500 matches and their families, but that's for life. 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, GMF said:

What’s happened to it on the Club’s website? Got a ticket query and just logged on this morning and it seems to not be there at all.

You're not alone in being unable to find it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

It's only available to shareholders who have attended 1500 matches and their families, but that's for life. 

Naughty 😉

An inspect on the Tickets page shows the chat widget does exist in the bottom right, but is purposefully being hidden. I'd suggest they're not running it at the moment.

I've emailed the club to ask about this, I'll let you know if/when I hear anything back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I've emailed the club to ask about this, I'll let you know if/when I hear anything back.

Hopefully there is someone there to reply to you Wolfie! 😉

• Haha 1

I've mentioned it on the supporters panel thread but its hard to know who is the ultimate point of contact at the club now for issues that arise. I know that there is a ticket office manager etc but previously the obvious point of contact was Kensell or prior to that Mcnally or for a brief period Moxey (who wasn't as responsive). 

Now we dont appear to have a chairman or a CEO or indeed anyone heading up the commercial/customer facing side of the club. Its very strange. Does it all fall under Zoe now or is there some other as yet unannounced person behind the scenes because as far as I can see at present the customer facing elements of the club are not performing/responding as well as they used to. 

42 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Well who would think that anyone would want to contact a EPL club, via their preferred communication method,  on the day before a match?! 

You'd think they'd have McGovern covering it during the week, in fact, he could do weekends too.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

You're not alone in being unable to find it.

Unicorn,, Clitoris, NCFC live chat.  What company the club keeps nowadays.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

I've mentioned it on the supporters panel thread but its hard to know who is the ultimate point of contact at the club now for issues that arise. I know that there is a ticket office manager etc but previously the obvious point of contact was Kensell or prior to that Mcnally or for a brief period Moxey (who wasn't as responsive). 

Now we dont appear to have a chairman or a CEO or indeed anyone heading up the commercial/customer facing side of the club. Its very strange. Does it all fall under Zoe now or is there some other as yet unannounced person behind the scenes because as far as I can see at present the customer facing elements of the club are not performing/responding as well as they used to. 

This is our page from the Premier League 2021/22 Handbook-Head of Communications is someone called Dan Houlker-he could be the guy if you want to communicate with the club about communications-helpfully it's got his mobile number too 😉

image.thumb.png.7ddcb6ec3a483224273133a99d701f50.png

25 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Head of Communications is someone called Dan Houlker-he could be the guy if you want to communicate with the club

I love how the head of communications is one of the few contacts without a landline.

56 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I love how the head of communications is one of the few contacts without a landline.

Yet he is more easily contactable as long as he has his mobile with him, than the others who have to be in the location that the landline is situated in order for you to be able to contact them.

5 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Naughty 😉

Nah, naughty  would have mentioned ' in perpetuity '...as for life means just that....to some people. 

6 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

You obviously don't think that the treasurer of the Canaries Trust can look into it himself then @Feedthewolf ?

Edited by TIL 1010

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Unicorn,, Clitoris, NCFC live chat.  What company the club keeps nowadays.

Add "winning lottery numbers" or indeed "stonking rich morally dubious sponsor".

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Add "winning lottery numbers" or indeed "stonking rich morally dubious sponsor".

Anything that brightens the day is fine with me and my descendants......like an 'open ended season ticket.'....another one for the list. 

Oh , how many had to Google 'Clitoris' ? 👍😉😇 

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I think a morally  dubious one would be easier to locate than a morally sound one.  But as neither would get past ' Delia the Doberman ' ...its a moot point  .😇😉👍

6 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Are you still "on hold" Wolfie? 

Maybe your contact has left the building..... 

Ridiculous , they close the ticket office, don’t answer the phones and make love chat difficult to use

honestly almost as much of a shambles off the pitch than it’s on the pitch

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in 

2 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Ridiculous , they close the ticket office, don’t answer the phones and make love chat difficult to use

honestly almost as much of a shambles off the pitch than it’s on the pitch

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in 

Most people would find  love chat difficult  with you 

19 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

This is our page from the Premier League 2021/22 Handbook-Head of Communications is someone called Dan Houlker-he could be the guy if you want to communicate with the club about communications-helpfully it's got his mobile number too 😉

image.thumb.png.7ddcb6ec3a483224273133a99d701f50.png

I don’t mean who is the head of communications I mean who, ultimately is the boss you go to if you have a complaint?

previously it was Kensell. I emailed him on a couple of things. He emailed and called me back and they got sorted.

There is no equivalent figurehead now.