Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

If you won £184m

Recommended Posts

What would do? That's the jackpot tonight. How much would you give to Norwich City and what would the conditions be? 

I'd give them £50m to build a new City Stand named after Dylan 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reminder... Lucky dip coming up... I will buy Emi back...  And build a new snake pit in front on the hotel! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a few lucky dips.

Crazy thing is, in footballing terms, £184 million isn't actually that much given so many clubs are owned by billionaires!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy Tesla stock and become a billionaire EV oligarch. Then I buy Norwich City and fund a scheme to oust Arsenal as one of the "big six". 5 year plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Thanks for the reminder... Lucky dip coming up... I will buy Emi back...  And build a new snake pit in front on the hotel! 

Quite right. I'll add that to my new stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd give them £100m to extend the main stand, demolish the hotel to fill in the corner there and systems put in place to ban anyone found booing during a match.  With some of the rest I'd buy a huge house and land and turn it into a retreat and re-habilitation centre for any genuine city supporters who have a permanent downer on anything we do as a club.  Activities would include practicing clapping with a smile on your face, aversion therapy sessions to help stop seeing negatives in everything that happens at the club - and last but not least, training and education in what supporting a club really means.  If there is any money left, I'd buy up and demolish those awful looking blocks of flats around the ground and turn them back into car parks and outside space for fans.

🙂 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be the cautious chap who'd shove it in the bank and live off the interest.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

F**k all that. I'd spend it on women, parties, holidays, flash houses and fast cars. The rest I'd just waste.

Wings after winning the jackpot

Y9xXOmj.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy Ipswich and relegate them just for a laugh.

Build a bigger gig venue in the city. An arena style place so we can have an ice hockey and basketball team. Norwich has been crying out for this for years. Probably on the royal mail sorting office site on Thorpe road. Perfect for the station. 

Probably give Norwich a bit of cash to build/extend the City stand. 

Build a brewery near carrow road so there's finally decent beer on a match day

Buy what was Colman's mustard site. Build a load of houses for me, friends and family and fence the rest off for my pet bears.

Buy a ****load of Lego and musical instruments.

 

Waste the rest on beer and girls

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Just got a few lucky dips.

Crazy thing is, in footballing terms, £184 million isn't actually that much given so many clubs are owned by billionaires!

Very true - if you shoved it all into Norwich we'd then be 1/1740 as rich as Newcastle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd purchase the club as I'm a credible supporter of well over 3 decades and I'd thank the majority shareholding duo for their loyal holding of the fort for over 2 and a half decades. Then I'd give Neppers Tom and the remainder of the financial non-contributing board members and their chums the bye bye boot, but will offer Delia an' Mick a personal gift of 2 seats together for life in the rear of the Snake Pit.... After 6 months I'd then sell the club for a personal profit to a filthy rich but questionable Saudi billionaire....Then I'll maybe just sit back an' relax an' chill with a few cold beers, and loudly guffaw as some on this forum will go into a frenzied hissy fit and suffer an incredulous and absolute meltdown......Oh yeah.....

Relax folks....I don't do the lottery.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I'd purchase the club as I'm a credible supporter of well over 3 decades and I'd thank the majority shareholding duo for their loyal holding of the fort for over 2 and a half decades. Then I'd give Neppers Tom and the remainder of the financial non-contributing board members and their chums the bye bye boot, but will offer Delia an' Mick a personal gift of 2 seats together for life in the rear of the Snake Pit.... After 6 months I'd then sell the club for a personal profit to a filthy rich but questionable Saudi billionaire....Then I'll maybe just sit back an' relax an' chill with a few cold beers, and loudly guffaw as some on this forum will go into a frenzied hissy fit and suffer an incredulous and absolute meltdown......Oh yeah.....

Relax folks....I don't do the lottery.....

I'd do the same, but that's just because I'm a hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d buy a scarf, purchase Lotus and hope that I never have to worry about getting a ticket for the team I have followed and loved ever again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Give £100m to the club for players 

2) Buy the Binners for £200(they're not worth more than that,surely) then sack Cook,appoint someone like Phil Brown or Steve Evans and give them big fat zero to spend as they descend down to their rightful place in the Suffolk Sunday League 

3) Swan off to the Bahamas with the rest to live out my remaining days in sun-kissed luxury 🤗

Edited by C.I.D
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

What would do? That's the jackpot tonight. How much would you give to Norwich City and what would the conditions be? 

I'd give them £50m to build a new City Stand named after Dylan 

Id not be in work tomorrow and I'd buy EVERYONE on here a pint haha.

Seriously tho I would invest half in Ncfc and build a few houses for family and some more to rent out. Then go back to work Thursday 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1902 said:

I'd do the same, but that's just because I'm a hypocrite.

Well unfortunately it's too late for me to purchase a ticket for tonight......But if I did and I won?......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Well unfortunately it's too late for me to purchase a ticket for tonight......But if I did and I won?......

... You would split the Saudi blood money with me?

That was where you were going ... Right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1902 said:

... You would split the Saudi blood money with me?

That was where you were going ... Right?

 

No.....I'd just want  to so see you have a hissy fit.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

No.....I'd just want  to so see you have a hissy fit.....

Ohh I'd have probably become so embittered by then it would have little effect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would buy the pink un message board and edit the posts of some from ‘ everything is wrong ‘ to ‘ everything is right ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MORDENCANARY said:

I'd invest in my local football club Raynes Park Vale.

Kingstonian and/or Corinthian Casuals for me…think I’d help find a home for the former, for starters.  

Edited by Branston Pickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...