Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

If you won £184m

36 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Ohh I'd have probably become so embittered by then it would have little effect. 

Well the gargantuan amounts of Saudi's blood money is predominately 'a crude' (oops) from the sale of Saudi oil....Not their mass selling of edible dates, rugs, shisha bubble pipes or tons of desert sand to prospective purchasers......Let's get riyal about it..... It's not just converted into Derv/petrol motion lotion is it? Crude oil is also refined into producing plastics, lipsticks, medicines, various clothing attire like jackets and shoes, trousers and including cd and dvd's etc etc....Oh and also including the keyboard that we're currently banging with our digits.....So unless aggrieved folk who are against the torturous Middle Eastern Kingdom's blood money are willing in protest to just driving around in Flintstone powered cars or are prepared to walk everywhere wearing wooden sandals (unless you're a tree hugger) and adorning maybe just a leather loin cloth (unless you're a vegan)?...... Well then, we're all indirectly hypocrites aren't we?....WE buy this stuff.....

I'd fund a pro Norwich propaganda news channel on terrestrial TV and dig up dirt on any pundit/ex player who slags us off.

There would be hours of content to fill, so I'd employ Cambridge to fill the programming with his own series entitled "What I found on the internet". 

We'd also have "The gloves are off" style debates with rival supporters but heavily edit their reactions to favour us and make them appear weak.

The adverts would mainly consist of supporters of top clubs pleading to be a Norwich supporter, including clips of children sat crying in their Chelsea tops.

Any official "doing us wrong" would result in live broadcasts outside their home that weekend where we'd question them as they left the house or got in their car. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Well the gargantuan amounts of Saudi's blood money is predominately 'a crude' (oops) from the sale of Saudi oil....Not their mass selling of edible dates, rugs, shisha bubble pipes or tons of desert sand to prospective purchasers......Let's get riyal about it..... It's not just converted into Derv/petrol motion lotion is it? Crude oil is also refined into producing plastics, lipsticks, medicines, various clothing attire like jackets and shoes, trousers and including cd and dvd's etc etc....Oh and also including the keyboard that we're currently banging with our digits.....So unless aggrieved folk who are against the torturous Middle Eastern Kingdom's blood money are willing in protest to just driving around in Flintstone powered cars or are prepared to walk everywhere wearing wooden sandals (unless you're a tree hugger) and adorning maybe just a leather loin cloth (unless you're a vegan)?...... Well then, we're all indirectly hypocrites aren't we?....WE buy this stuff.....

The slight difference being that when I wear a jacket made of a substance derived from oil, I'm not participating in a clear propaganda exercise. It's not like they are in football in order to make a profit is it, it's to try to portray their regime as benevolent when it clearly isn't. 

I also object to many Chinese policies, it's not hypocritical to have anything Chinese produced in my house whilst disliking their regimes torture of dissidents. It's would still be perfectly consistent to object if a clearly politically directed body of the PRC bought any British institution in order to try to whitewash it's own misdeeds even if I do own a cheese-grater.

Anyway my joke was very much at my expense not yours, it was self mocking. So I'm not quite sure what got your goat about it.

34 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Kingstonian and/or Corinthian Casuals for me…think I’d help find a home for the former, for starters.  

Played them in 1976, lost 4-2 in an end of season tour match - skinned by a CF who went on to play for Fulham. 6 immaculate pitches and a club house to die for…. - yup building land now🙁

28 minutes ago, 1902 said:

The slight difference being that when I wear a jacket made of a substance derived from oil, I'm not participating in a clear propaganda exercise. It's not like they are in football in order to make a profit is it, it's to try to portray their regime as benevolent when it clearly isn't. 

I also object to many Chinese policies, it's not hypocritical to have anything Chinese produced in my house whilst disliking their regimes torture of dissidents. It's would still be perfectly consistent to object if a clearly politically directed body of the PRC bought any British institution in order to try to whitewash it's own misdeeds even if I do own a cheese-grater.

Anyway my joke was very much at my expense not yours, it was self mocking. So I'm not quite sure what got your goat about it.

I could make you a nice fleece jacket from my angora goat?.....

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I could make you a nice fleece jacket from my angora goat?.....

Sounds a treat.

3 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Buy Ipswich and relegate them just for a laugh.

I think they’re managing pretty well on their own without your help!

2 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

Id not be in work tomorrow and I'd buy EVERYONE on here a pint haha.

Seriously tho I would invest half in Ncfc and build a few houses for family and some more to rent out. Then go back to work Thursday 🤣

You do realise that there would be quite a few posters who’d get halfway down and then come to you complaining that their glass was half empty?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

You do realise that there would be quite a few posters who’d get halfway down and then come to you complaining that their glass was half empty?

Indeed, but then they could drink the untouched beers from those posters who refused to take them on the grounds that the alcohol had been purchased from the ill gotten gains of gambling.

• Like 1

I would definitely invest a significant amount in our club, and a nice chunk for the CSF so Eddie and all the good folks who work wonders for the cause could put their feet up for more than just a little bit. I’d buy up significant areas of heathland on the south coast of England to protect our rare reptiles, birds, and insects etc from **** developers. The rest I’d blow on hookers 

I'd  buy  Ethics Canary ...and his descendants  a season ticket In perpetuity,  that would stop one of the repetitive  posts on here. I'd then force feed Freddo Scampi until he burst, taking care of another repetitive  post.

I've often thought about this when I have jumped on a Euromillions roll over, £184 million would be quite a big responsibility. A lot of opportunities to do good and some easy quick ways to waste it! 

In terms of Norwich I always thought funding the City Stand rebuild would be a good way to use a portion of it. Make Carrow Road look 'complete' and modern, get the capacity up to 32,000. I'd also want as a condition for 500 seats every game available to various charities, kids homes etc and also for there to be other community facilities built into the stand. Id also be a bit cheeky and make half the funding an interest free loan, payed back at 1 million a season but only in seasons Norwich are in the top flight... would act as an extra bit of fun for my family in the years to come with regards to Norwich doing well! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. Help all my good mates get rid of their mortgages.

2. Help all my great mates get rid of their mortgages and give them £1m each for the future

3. Buy a lifetime season ticket for all my NCFC mates

4. Buy a house in Norwich, London, New York, Lisbon, Rome.

5. Update the record collection and gear.

6. Buy the best Campervan going

7. Enjoy life.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

. The rest I’d blow on hookers 

We are are a football club Alexo, not  a Rugby Club. 😉👍😇

• Haha 1

Get in.👍 First step towards the Forbes list. Carry on like this and I may reach old Musk and Bozos.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Get in.👍 First step towards the Forbes list. Carry on like this and I may reach old Musk and Bozos.

Are you living in France?

Or did you go to France and buy a ticket?

9 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Are you living in France?

Or did you go to France and buy a ticket?

Nah, I just put on a strange accent when I bought the ticket. Not that the internet took too much interest in my Franglais.😀