Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Can Pukki become Finlands top all time top goalscorer?

So, tommorow at 3PM it's kazakhstan v Finland and Pukki is set to play. All Pukki needs is one more goal to become joint all time scorer and two to break the record, and enter the history books as Finlands all time number one striker.

Are we thinking he can do it tommorow? Either way I will be watching should be a cracker

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, tommorow at 3PM it's kazakhstan v Finland and Pukki is set to play. All Pukki needs is one more goal to become joint all time scorer and two to break the record, and enter the history books as Finlands all time number one striker.

Are we thinking he can do it tommorow? Either way I will be watching should be a cracker

Kazakhstan v Finland should have a huge television audience for neutrals alone. It’s a big match and the winner could end up finishing 3rd or 4th in the group. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Kazakhstan v Finland should have a huge television audience for neutrals alone. It’s a big match and the winner could end up finishing 3rd or 4th in the group. 

Won't stop Cambridgeo biggin it up, the man is the epitome of Hyperbole.... gotta  love his enthusiasm.  Go Cambridgeo!!!

PS give me a chirpy  , if not always entirely  accurate funster like CC any day  over  a rarely accurate  moaning big girls blouse like Waveneyo . 

Edited by wcorkcanary

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Won't stop Cambridgeo biggin it up, the man is the epitome of Hyperbole.... gotta  love his enthusiasm.  Go Cambridgeo!!!

PS give me a chirpy  , if not always entirely  accurate funster like CC any day  over  a rarely accurate  moaning big girls blouse like Waveneyo . 

Not too sure why people have got to act snide and sarcastic about me wanting to watch one of our players become a nations topscorer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not too sure why people have got to act snide and sarcastic about me wanting to watch one of our players become a nations topscorer

His response  did make me chuckle. Non illegitimi carborundum .

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No sarcasm intended, I just nipped to the local newsagents for blue and white face paints but they’ve sold out already. 

• Haha 3

How many goals does a Finn need to score to get that accolade?. Jari Litmanen must be the player he’s trying to beat in the all time rankings I guess?. He must have about 30’ish.

37 minutes ago, KernowCanary said:

How many goals does a Finn need to score to get that accolade?. Jari Litmanen must be the player he’s trying to beat in the all time rankings I guess?. He must have about 30’ish.

goals.png

24 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

goals.png

They are impressive stats but what’s he’s given our club is maybe even more immense. Fantastic ongoing servant to NCFC and long may it continue. 

• Like 1

Ask for it, and he retrieves... hmm, it's like the forum has it's own Alexa.  Let's try this out!

"Cambridge, Show me photos of cute puppies"

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

goals.png

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All Pukki needs is one more goal to become joint all time scorer and two to break the record

Truly feel that you’ve answered your own question, comprehensively  🙂

7 hours ago, robert choice said:

I think he is on his last legs now so sadly will end up one short.

Still a great career.

Another one in the great pantheon of negative Pink'Un posts that blew up in the posters face in a matter of minutes. 🙂 

(Still, I guess posting on here beats losing to Accrington Stanley). 

Pukki getting on a goalscoring run can only ever be a good thing for us. Hopefully comes back confident and carries the form on into the premier league.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yes, yes he can!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Another one in the great pantheon of negative Pink'Un posts that blew up in the posters face in a matter of minutes. 🙂 

(Still, I guess posting on here beats losing to Accrington Stanley). 

My words clearly motivated him.

It was only against Kazakhstan, so let’s not get excited as far as the Canaries are concerned, BUT what a damn amazing achievement and done by one of the players who’s goals actually qualified them for their first major tournament!.

Also, only two more International caps are needed to make it to 100!.

Edited by KernowCanary