Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

We all want the same...

to see this club playing in the premiership butSome fans seem to think that the us folk who want change at Carrow road aren''t true fans we are just moaning b''s who have nothing better to do, well i''m sorry but after todays no show against our biggest rivals i think we are entitled to moan A LOT, how can you just sit back and watch this club become a long ball shadow of its former self, surely even the strongest of Worthy fans can see that we have gone stale and are going in the wrong direction, he has run out of ideas and needs to move on for all our sakes. We all pay the same money but some of us require value for that money, if people are happy to pay to watch poor quality football then good luck to them, but i for one feel we deserve a lot more and i think after today a lot more people will feel Worthys time at Norwich must come to an end. I will support Norwich through thick and thin and always have but to support Worthys destruction of City is just plain daft.

I agree. I do believe there are degrees of moaning though. Some people do seem to enjoy moaning and complain about anything and everything just for the sake of it. Others clearly complain because they care deeply about the club and are unhappy about the current situation and want something done. I don''t think we should all be tarred with the same brush and I don''t think any of us are in a position to say who is a true fan and who isn''t!