Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mannings bandy legs

Newcastle's new manager.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, robert choice said:

I guess many modern day City fans are the equivalent to Poundland customers. Cheap and cheerful and hoping for a few run outs before it falls to pieces.

 

Personally I'm more of an M&S fan preferring quality over quantity.

By the sound  of gimp coming from your direction  , I'd  say S&M rather  than M&S .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Because football and where you buy your women's underwear aren't really comparable.

Can't be bothered.

Edited by robert choice
?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

I heard that they were considering changing their nickname from "The Magpies" to "The Murderers." You heard it here first.

WIll the Gunners be supplying their firepower or our government?

Edited by The Great Mass Debater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Surely most people go to Poundland because they can't afford M & S? Isn't that where we are?

You see plenty of 2021 plate German whips in the car parks of Aldi and Lidl.

I wonder if this is why:

1). https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/waitrose-parma-ham-6-slices/525474-156519-156520

2). https://groceries.aldi.co.uk/en-GB/p-specially-selected-14-month-matured-parma-ham-90g/4088600038315

£2.90 for 72g or £1.99 for 90g of the exact same product (and trust me, they are the same!)

There is a point where some shops are basically just charging a snob tax. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, robert choice said:

Desperate for my attention aren't you sonny?

Actually, along with a few others, desperate for you to fcuk off back down the road again, grandad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Actually, along with a few others, desperate for you to fcuk off back down the road again, grandad.

Hes been particularly chirpy today because his lot scraped a win against Shrewsbury in the third tier of English football. 

Its a big,  big deal to them lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, robert choice said:

Meanwhile Norwich fans are left to wonder 'what if'.......

Nope, not at all with regard to this takeover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Actually, along with a few others, desperate for you to fcuk off back down the road again, grandad.

And you claim to be a teacher? No wonder our kids are turning out to be be brainwashed clones of yourself.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old Shuck said:

Nope, not at all with regard to this takeover.

Of course.... but something similar?

 

It's out there if the mother superior wasn't the immovable obstacle to progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hogesar said:

Hes been particularly chirpy today because his lot scraped a win against Shrewsbury in the third tier of English football. 

Its a big,  big deal to them lot.

Got your little Facebook chums on duty already?

 

If only you could see yourselves as others see you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, robert choice said:

Got your little Facebook chums on duty already?

 

If only you could see yourselves as others see you.

That's kind of what this entire forum wonders about you, fella.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

That's kind of what this entire forum wonders about you, fella.

Upset that there is a new toddler in your playpen?

 

Grow up swearyboy. Your kind are an embarrassment to the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, robert choice said:

Upset that there is a new toddler in your playpen?

 

Grow up swearyboy. Your kind are an embarrassment to the club.

You're certainly a toddler on the intellectual scale, but in terms of social skills it's a bit harsh to relate toddlers to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You see plenty of 2021 plate German whips in the car parks of Aldi and Lidl.

I wonder if this is why:

1). https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/waitrose-parma-ham-6-slices/525474-156519-156520

2). https://groceries.aldi.co.uk/en-GB/p-specially-selected-14-month-matured-parma-ham-90g/4088600038315

£2.90 for 72g or £1.99 for 90g of the exact same product (and trust me, they are the same!)

There is a point where some shops are basically just charging a snob tax. 

You get the posh tw@s who only go to waitress just for them to say they shop there. Like you say snob tax. Funny world we live in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, robert choice said:

Upset that there is a new toddler in your playpen?

 

Grow up swearyboy. Your kind are an embarrassment to the club.

The irony.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think it will be a Bigger Name than Potter 

i know it is the first phase of the Big Rebuild but i think a Big name is Needed to pull in the bigger Names 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i think it will be a Bigger Name than Potter 

i know it is the first phase of the Big Rebuild but i think a Big name is Needed to pull in the bigger Names 

 

Paul lambert? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i think it will be a Bigger Name than Potter 

i know it is the first phase of the Big Rebuild but i think a Big name is Needed to pull in the bigger Names 

 

Potter is only a big name, in some people's eyes, at the moment, and only because while we were playing Liverpool and Manchester City, Brighton were playing Burnley and Watford, giving them a chance, which they took, of a good start to their season. That built their confidence which they then took in to their next few games.

Edited by Yellow Wal
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Paul lambert? 

He played for Dortmund you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Yellow Wal said:

Potter is only a big name, in some people's eyes, at the moment, and only because while we were playing Liverpool and Manchester City, Brighton were playing Burnley and Watford, giving them a chance, which they took, of a good start to their season. That built their confidence which they then took in to their next few games.

I’d rather have Harry Potter.. we could use a bit of magic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on to Newcastle! It amazed me that one poster on this forum was saying that it was an absolute certainty that they would win the PL next season due to the Saudi takeover! I told him then that his belief was unlikely to become reality as they are light years from that destination! Indeed the latest failure to land a manager would have me cringing in embarrassment if I was a Geordie!

Surely it was not supposed to be like this! After all can't money buy anything? Apparently not it seems. At this rate the new owners pursuit of a Bruce replacement could end up looking very much like the Daniel Levy shambles after he kicked out Mourinho. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, some Geordies are privately hankering after the 'good old days' when Mike Ashley was in charge! Now there's a thought!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shows that just having billions isn't enough. Emery has turned them down and was apparently pretty crucial of their plan moving forwards.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...