cambridgeshire canary

Mike Ashley interested in taking over Derby

What I  earth  in what i wrote makes you think I can't handle some snarky nomark  having a tickle on t'internet. I suggest  you quit  while you are still clinging on to league one status. G'Night. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:56, robert choice said:

In your opinion? Some of us have been around long enough to tell a con job when we see it.

Maybe you and your chums will see such things yourselves one day as 'maturity' isn't a thing this place has in abundance.

You could quit? You could leave the primary school playground to the children and you could move on to greener pastures where people are more 'mature'.

It doesn't sound like you would miss us and I doubt many of us will miss you.

1 hour ago, 1902 said:

You could quit? You could leave the primary school playground to the children and you could move on to greener pastures where people are more 'mature'.

It doesn't sound like you would miss us and I doubt many of us will miss you.

Difference is I'm not obsessed with you and your possessive little Brownie Pack.

You need to grow up or get a boyfriend.

21 minutes ago, robert choice said:

Difference is I'm not obsessed with you and your possessive little Brownie Pack.

Ahhh I think you actually believe that "having a boyfriend" is a clever insult.

Now we know you hate women, you didn't seem keen on black people the other day, so was this you going for the hat-trick of pathetic little prejudices and going for homophobia or are you just back to your profound dislike of girls?

3 hours ago, robert choice said:

@Pete Raven, can we just ban this pathetic troll. I don't mind some of them with a little substance but he's made subtle homophobic, racist and sexist comments throughout his time here.

Oh, and he supports Ipswich too.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

@Pete Raven, can we just ban this pathetic troll. I don't mind some of them with a little substance but he's made subtle homophobic, racist and sexist comments throughout his time here.

What's more, he's not clever , funny or remotely challenging.  A very low grade  Troll.  @Pete Raven we expect a better  class of Troll,  this one is rubbish. Next please!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I told you… was never going to last 3 months… 😉

• Haha 1