Sign in to follow this  
curious yellow

PP for Poland

He's scrapping. If he's not quite got into the first-team ranks he's got to take his chances when they come, and this is where to do it.

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

He's scrapping. If he's not quite got into the first-team ranks he's got to take his chances when they come, and this is where to do it.

What, against the lowest ranked nation in the world?

1 hour ago, Don’t be Krul said:

In any game he gets the chance to.

1 hour ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Indeed. Apparently Gilmour's good performance last night doesn't count as it was only against Israel.

He needs game time really, surprised he wasn't loaned out this season in honesty 

I would imagine that there would be quite a few clubs interested in a Polish international with his pace. 

If he went out on loan and did well, people would question the standard of opposition and his international career would suffer. Surely he would be better staying here and benefiting from our state of the art training facilities. Too many are out on loan and we have an under 23 side of players being judged at a very young age. 

Martin and Barden did well last season but I wonder if they'll get another chance here. 

We might well need him in the Champ next season should we get relegated so a loan in Jan would be best for all parties. He was sick with Covid off the back of injuries I thought hence his low profile?