Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Fever!!

Adam Idah a doubt for tomorrow's game v Azerbaijan.....he has a fever, though not covid related.........Bollix!! He really needs game time.

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Adam Idah a doubt for tomorrow's game v Azerbaijan.....he has a fever, though not covid related.........Bollix!! He really needs game time.

Is it a fever that’s so hard to bear ? 

(What a lovely way to burn 🔥

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

One of the best songs.....

A) What a brilliant song.

B) The Cramps do a brilliant rockabilly version.

C) You can change the lyrics so Idah gets his very own song. (He just needs to find the net so people will be more willing to sing it.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

A) What a brilliant song.

B) The Cramps do a brilliant rockabilly version.

C) You can change the lyrics so Idah gets his very own song. (He just needs to find the net so people will be more willing to sing it.)

like your thinking.... Idah rhyming with fever.....

Some might like those dancers on as halftime entertainment

• Like 1

Just got stuck in a youtube loop watching drum battles against Animal. Check out the Buddy Rich one if you haven't already.👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Herman said:

B) The Cramps do a brilliant rockabilly version

The Cramps Hermano ,  gonna play some to the missus at Breakfast,could be an interesting morning, Thankyou for reminding me that they exist.  

8 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Do you think Adam Idah has heard of the  Cramps?  As I said earlier, more game time needed.

😀

Yes, he needs game time and also some confidence boosting goals. He's got the ability just needs to hit the net.👍

3 hours ago, Herman said:

😀

Yes, he needs game time and also some confidence boosting goals. He's got the ability just needs to hit the net.👍

I fear there is not a lot going on between his ears and that is Idah's problem.

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

The Cramps Hermano ,  gonna play some to the missus at Breakfast,could be an interesting morning, Thankyou for reminding me that they exist.  

I saw The Cramps in Amsterdam back in 1991. The only things I can remember are that Lux was wearing a pair of see-through plastic trousers with no pants, and kept on deepthroating his microphone. I’m still mentally scarred by the pictures in my mind 😳

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, robert choice said:

I fear there is not a lot going on between my ears and that is a common binner problem.

👍😇😉 sorted!!!

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

You can have a game of Dominos at the same time 😉, I used to like the Meteors as well, and King Kurt live were just mental.

5 hours ago, Herman said:

King Kurt!! Was it them that used to do the "Wheel of Fortune"?

Indeed, the wheel of misfortune, spun round and fed cider through a tube if I recall correctly.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

Indeed, the wheel of misfortune, spun round and fed cider through a tube if I recall correctly.

Cider on its own would be bad  enough,  without  the spinning and the tube thanks.  

Idah not doing that much for Ireland,  not bad, just not good. 

Idah subbed after 59 mins. BBC text on game,not mentioned once in 59 mins.Sorry,but I really feel the previous hype of this player was massively overplayed. Just don't think he's destined to ever make it here.

Still only 20 and Kane was 20 before he started to get going, struggling for a whole year on loan at 19 and achieving little.  If Idah is going to make the breakthrough, it will be later this season, as the team grows and develops. Now is not the time to judge him, he needs support and a bit of encouragement to start showing what he is capable of. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Still only 20 and Kane was 20 before he started to get going, struggling for a whole year on loan at 19 and achieving little.  If Idah is going to make the breakthrough, it will be later this season, as the team grows and develops. Now is not the time to judge him, he needs support and a bit of encouragement to start showing what he is capable of. 

Dont disagree Lakeyo, he is not match sharp and recovering from a fever won't have helped, very hard for him atm. Hope tha if he does get a run out for us, something clicks for him and we see his best. Patience needed by all parties , I'd say.

On 09/10/2021 at 11:47, Rivvo said:

You can have a game of Dominos at the same time 😉, I used to like the Meteors as well, and King Kurt live were just mental.

King Kurt fans were mental. I saw Serious Drinking supporting them twice in London. One of our friends always used to get knocked over in the mosh pit and he certainly came off worst at one of the gigs.

The King Kurt crew must have liked what they saw in Serious Drinking because they started to appear at the gigs that they did with The Higsons and The Farmer’s Boys, leading to the very weird sight of massive psychobillies with shaved hair and huge quiffs, covered in tattoos, shirts off wrecking down the front while Baz from The Farmer’s Boys played his Casiotone keyboard on an ironing board. Those were the days 😄😄😄

• Haha 1