Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Shackell and Fleming for Derby game

I hope Worthy sticks with the same pairing of Shackell and Fleming for the game on Sunday. I have read a report suggesting that Mackay will come back in because it is a big game. I hope this is not going to happen because I thought Shackell was awesome against Cardiff.

Ipswich have been awarded more penalties than any other club in this division, and playing Mackay would enhance their chances of adding to that record. I also see that the ref allocated to this match has done well on the yellow and red card front this season.

Shackell could not have played much better than he did against Cardiff, and if he is not in the starting line up I for one will be disappointed. I think he is a player who will not be phased by the big occasion. Let us hope that Worthy makes the right decision.

Dont know about Shackle!!! though it is true he had an encouraging game against Cardiff, he was partly responsible for there goal!

Maybe, just maybe a tad too soon to throw him against u know who in the face of a fully commited derby game.

I hope NW give''s Malky''s experience a go alongside Flem at the back and allow young Shackell to soak up the atmosphere of a derby. In preperation for what should be a very bright future for the lad.

You never know he may be needed for the return leg!!

Bring on The Binmen!

We simply cannot drop Shackell for this game after the way that he kept Earnshaw quiet last week..

What would it do for the lads confidence?

Can you see Malky keeping D.Bent quiet for 90 mins?

There''s my answer!!