Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Good

Worthington and his pointless tactics....

I really can''t understand Worthy''s tactics today. I can recount about two good, fluent passing moves we had today but apart from that we either played long ball or headed it around the pitch to no effect. Oh yeah and who was on the end of most of these long balls?? Rob Earnshaw, yes the second smallest player on the pitch. Did he win any of the long balls? No.

Once again Worthington shows his tactical ineptness and the sooner this mans goes the better. If he teached the team to pass it around and play effective football we might get somewhere but having said that i doubt he knows how to.

100% agreed. Interesting tactics of making two chances at half time too! Baffling! Ok we wern''t playing brilliantly but at 1-1 at half time and doing ok why make two changes for the sake of it??

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]the worrying thing was i thought Hughes was having an OK game for once!!! then worthty subs him!!!!! I have seen many far worse performances from him this season!![/quote] My thoughts exactly!!!