Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 9

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

I’ve got some great news this week. Our friends at 🌟🌟Turner European Consulting Ltd🌟🌟 are backing us again this year. This means that £200 goes straight into the presentation pot taking it up to £2,319. That’s brilliant so a massive thank you to them from me, all our PUPs and the CSF.

I love that we are supported by 🌟Turner European Consulting🌟  🌟Cavell Healthcare🌟 and our benefactor 🌟PUPanon🌟 together they make a massive difference to the amount we raise each year. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

This week is another of those dreaded international weekends and I’m afraid you’re stuck with me selecting the final six results. So please help me with your very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site. Please be careful to avoid Friday games.

Good luck all you PUPs...🙃........

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel

Nutty you're so down on yourself. This Week we have Nutty Nigel our great Pup leader who does superb work organising everything for this thread. Were would we be without him. Always being friendly with a kind word to say about people. Not only that, but this Pup is in top form this season having gone 7 for 8 taking him into 4th place, well above previous champions(cough). Having previously won on the Arrdee Honours Board this is the week.

So Nutty. Come on down!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

An offering from the National League South this week

Chippenham Town (6th, 11pts from 7 games GD +1) v Welling (20th, 4pts from 7 GD -19) - Home Win 

Best of luck Nutty, and all you PUPs 

Hi pups

My pick this week is guinea- bissau v MOROCCO.     AWAY WIN

GOOD LUCK ALL

Having watched the women's PL highlights this week (Chelsea v Brighton) and Chelsea looked very good. They have 3 regular scorers in their squad. Their odds are extremely short but do look like a banker for one of the 6 (famous last words 😉...and maybe NN you might discount because there is such poor value?). It would be my choice.

.....a similar alternative is Arsenal Women at home. That match looks a strong choice at 1/5 odds, yet also very short (home to Everton).

Tempting as it is to go for the low hanging fruit this week, that's not going to earn much for the PUPs, so I'll go for Sweden to beat Kosovo.

Good luck Nutty!

Hi PUPs, carve the gyros, crack open a Mythos and sink an ouzo, I'm going to go for a City interest special with GEORGIA VS. GREECE (away win). 🇬🇷💛💚

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

It's wonderful to see how we are supported in our efforts to raise some money. This must be the absolute envy of other fan groups, how this all started and how it has evolved. Top job Eddie 💫

Monday

Netherlands v Gibraltar - Home Win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Feeling dirty but an Ipswich home win to try stop my slide. 

Good luck Eddie 

Well I've given you all a start, having been banded for 2 months for naming Bill's real name, but I aim to come back strong starting with  Germany div 3 AC  Kaiserslautrn TO BEAT SC Freiburgh 

I THINK  I'VE PAID UP, BUT IF I HAVEN'T CAN YOU LET ME KNOW  

Crewe Alexandra  
Edited by SwindonCanary
postponed match
  • Like 2

My two winning picks this season have both been in Japan so I'm staying in the land of the rising sun-or whatever it is called. My pick is from the J2 League, Jubilo Iwata vs Giravanz Kitakyushu. Jubilo are top after 32 games with a 21-6-5 record, Giravanz are 20th out of 22 with a 6-12-14 record. The odds for a Home Win are 4/11.

Good luck to nutty nigel and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Well I've given you all a start, having been banded for 2 months for naming Bill's real name, but I aim to come back strong starting with  Crewe home win against Doncaster 

I THINK  I'VE PAID UP, BUT IF I HAVEN'T CAN YOU LET ME KNOW  

Crewe Alexandra  

Yes you paid up thanks and good to see you back

• Like 1

Good morning PUPsters. 

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. I’m off up to North Yorkshire next week and saw that Harrogate are at home to bottom of the league strugglers S****horpe. Harrogate have started the season well and are in second place. They’ve drawn a few games recently but won last week and will want to put a few goals past S****horpe. So HARROGATE home win for me please Nutty.

Good luck with the picks Nutty. After a few near misses I reckon you are just the right man to nail the six this week!  
💪💪🤞🤞

Edit: no idea why it isn’t letting me say Scu-nthorpe?!?🤔🤔

Edited by Hansterbubble

Morning Pups.

for me. Luxemborg v Serbia - Away Win - Currently sitting on bet 365 at odds of 1.44

Might also want to consider Brisbane II(roar) v Magpie Crusaders - Home Win at odds of 1.05 - Bet365 has the home and away teams switched around, but Brisbane are at home.

Brisbane Roar FC Youth to beat Magpies Crusaders in the NPL Queensland. It kicks off at 0900 our time. 

Very best of luck, and I have a feeling you will smash it this week. 

I'm going to echo the words of other posters!

Nobody could ever run this thread, like Nutty Nigel (and I know, as I've stood in for him on the rare occasion he wasn't able to do it)

An absolute giant of the Pink Un messageboard, but more importantly the driving force behind raising money for the CSF and putting thousands of smiles on the faces of the kids supported by the CSF's outstanding work.

Others may have followed, may have raised more money, but I'm firmly of the belief that if Nutty hadn't forged the relationship with the CSF after the demise of FONCY the CSF would be a much poorer place than it is now.

The day I first ventured onto these threads was the start of a lifelong friendship, not only with Eddie, his family, but many of you wonderful Pups (present, past and sadly departed) that I will cherish for the rest of my days.

Lets get you higher on the honours board, Eddie!

Elgin v INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE - AWAY WIN 2/7 @Bill Hill in the Scottish League Challenge Cup.

Good luck to all pickers

Leedscanary  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

England win is my pick &  might be one to consider Nutty, good luck, we know you ll do it 😀

Brilliant picks so far from you wonderful PUPs👍

Mine is...,

Moldova          v          Denmark          Away Win

The Slovakian 2. Liga.

Humenné to win at home against Namestovo.

Humenné have an overall 7-2-1 and 14/5 record. Namestovo have an overall 0-1-10 and 5/43 record;

The odds, not surprisingly, are short, at 1/9.

Good luck to all!

Sorry we're late!

My pick is North Macedonia v Germany – away win

SuperHooper's pick is Plymouth v Burton – home win

Good luck everyone! 🙂