Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

He came from sunny spain..

What did happen there with him, I remember  being initially  impressed  , boxes ticked.

What went wrong? Can't remember.  

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

What did happen there with him, I remember  being initially  impressed  , boxes ticked.

He was only on loan, we also had Giannoulis come in who was loan to buy. So we took the loan to buy.

You miss him? Had a good delivery on him and was decent coming forwards but spent the first half of last season kept out of his position by a midfielder and then we bought a clear upgrade in Giannoulis and didn’t really look back after that. No hard feelings to the lad and he was alright but nothing to miss for me!

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

He was only on loan, we also had Giannoulis come in who was loan to buy. So we took the loan to buy.

Cheers.  I thought he was decent  too. Like Giannoulis  as well , maybe more. 

21 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Cheers.  I thought he was decent  too. Like Giannoulis  as well , maybe more. 

Never forget one of the best Norwich freekicks of recent years, almost vrancic like

51 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Hip injury for quite some time, it went on him just before the Brentford match, at which point Sörensen made an unexpected debut in English football at left-back, and it wouldn't fully recover for quite some time, then Giannoulis was brought in.

We got the better player in Giannoulis by a pretty long way. Quintilla had nice deliveries, but even at Championship level was defensively a bit of a liability and also lacked pace.