Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

What causes the white British middle class to act like this?

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Just listen to yourself.... you don't want your kids to inherit a planet that is ecologically able to sustain human life - you hate anything to do with the world.

I guess you haven't listened to a single thing the scientists have said, nor watched the proliferation of news reports about catastrophic fires and floods resulting from global warming.

But, but Hong Kong........??😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

But, but Hong Kong........??😀

No doubt he will be very interested in the climate change projections from the Hong Kong Observatory. Not very encouraging reading:

https://www.hko.gov.hk/en/climate_change/proj_hk_msl.htm

Perhaps he might find it easier to understand the simple graphic they reproduced (could have been drawn by one of those children he's so concerned about):

storm surges

Edited by horsefly

1 hour ago, Foxy2600 said:

No-one cares

keep fighting the Good Fight….

Wether you agree with the way they are protesting or not or wether it works or not, if you are talking about climate change in general, I hope for the sake of my grandchildren’s future children that plenty of people do care.

It's a sense of entitlement, thinking that their opinion is more important than others because they are 'progressive'. Essentially they are f@scists'

13 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

No-one cares

keep fighting the Good Fight….

So, from your earlier shriek, "Will somebody think of the children" you have quickly resorted to "nobody cares".