Tzol Machine

Farke has made too many major mistakes

I have been reading the board a bit and i know alot of people know Farke is clueless but i think its pretty obvious he’s got absolutly no idea how to manage a PL team.

He complicates things way too much with the system he picks. He’s not humble, borderline delusional with his decisions. I mean even tonight he puts in Adam late in the game.... A the f ooo ing Dam.... the guy with the freshest legs on the pitch cant even out pace a CB who played 89+ mins. 

Farke is ruining this team, tonight was an obvious night he had to start Tzolis or the very least sub him with in the 60 min mark. Tzolis strives when there’s openings and he would of been clinical. 

its a shame. Farke has to go the talent in this team isnt that bad, i actually we have some pretty solid pieces that if used right could get us in to mid lower table, not dead last.

• Confused 1

Just now, Commonsense said:

First ever post. Managerial qualifications or just spam?

Iv played fifa career mode for over 20 years, some would call me an expert but i wont go that far.

however starting a 13132 againts arsenal when you’re the underdog screams fraud. 

The OP is either a Binner or under-ten years old.

Nevertheless, that these views are also expressed on here by some diehard City supporters astonishes me.

Neither a 'happy clapper' nor a 'pant-wetter,' like most I suspect, I tend to sway with the wind when it comes to supporting  City.

To me there has been a fair wind for quite some time. We have had two Championship titles in three years, and we are currently "enjoying" Premier League football with all its benefits; which include financial reward, full houses, profile enhancement and seeing the very cream of the footballing world play against us.

During this period we have seen some of the best football played by any team in the yellow, we have produced a constant stream of youth, and we now have the most valuable and probably most talented squad ever known at Carrow Road. Have we ever had as many players experience the international scene at any one time?

What's not to like? What do the naysayer's want, Champion's League football on a plate? Get real! Stop listening to the pundits and return expectations back to base.

If we were languishing in the Championship or worse, as so many clubs on our level are, then I would fully endorse most of the current criticism without fail. It's massively irritating being labelled as Little Old Norwich, but that's our complex rather than that of the whole mass of supporters whose team never or rarely gets to play at the highest level.

We always have the hope available to us of achieving the seemingly impossible. We always have the chance of beating a Manchester City or achieving a Brighton, or even a Leicester. 

It's a perpetual "realism" versus "entitlement" argument I suppose, and it's normal, but there needs to be a balance. 

You never appreciate the good times until you experience the bad, as they say. Perhaps we should just ask the OP. about the truth of that. Perhaps not, as he will need to be over fifty and more to have experienced the 'good.'

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

The only coherent part of the post I do agree with is that Farke can be very odd with his substitutions at times. He certainly needs to start picking up points and he's done that today. 3 would have been nice but in our situation a point away to our relegation rivals is ok

12 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Nevertheless, that these views are also expressed on here by some diehard City supporters astonishes me.

Neither a 'happy clapper' nor a 'pant-wetter,' like most I suspect, I tend to sway with the wind when it comes to supporting  City.

To me there has been a fair wind for quite some time. We have had two Championship titles in three years, and we are currently "enjoying" Premier League football with all its benefits; which include financial reward, full houses, profile enhancement and seeing the very cream of the footballing world play against us.

During this period we have seen some of the best football played by any team in the yellow, we have produced a constant stream of youth, and we now have the most valuable and probably most talented squad ever known at Carrow Road. Have we ever had as many players experience the international scene at any one time?

What's not to like? What do the naysayer's want, Champion's League football on a plate? Get real! Stop listening to the pundits and return expectations back to base.

If we were languishing in the Championship or worse, as so many clubs on our level are, then I would fully endorse most of the current criticism without fail. It's massively irritating being labelled as Little Old Norwich, but that's our complex rather than that of the whole mass of supporters whose team never or rarely gets to play at the highest level.

We always have the hope available to us of achieving the seemingly impossible. We always have the chance of beating a Manchester City or achieving a Brighton, or even a Leicester. 

It's a perpetual "realism" versus "entitlement" argument I suppose, and it's normal, but there needs to be a balance. 

You never appreciate the good times until you experience the bad, as they say. Perhaps we should just ask the OP. about the truth of that. Perhaps not, as he will need to be over fifty and more to have experienced the 'good.'

Man those are some pretty low standards... its unfortunate.

The more discerning binner might actually want us to keep Farke in charge.

Meanwhile Agent Cook continues to impress.

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Maybe both. 

I bet he is overly familiar with his sister as well