Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Burnley (A/PL) ****

Just now, Herman said:

Precisely. And some of the moaners clearly haven't been paying attention to our start so far. Just need this as a foundation to build, regain confidence and move forward.

So who do we attack then to get the points required!? We have literally played one of the worst teams in the league and have not attacked. I don't understand how no one can see that!?

Not excited about today's performance but definitely a step towards the right direction. Solid defense and some good attacking sparks in the second half. A point in the bag. Well done lads!

We never set up to be offensive, we clearly set up not to concede and got that job done.   We’ve stopped the defeat rot, avoided Crystal Palace’s record and fans should accept all the positives of that.   Be patient, get behind the lads… 3 points from safety!    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

Was sarcasm to all the happy clappers who think a toothless display and getting a plucky draw is a good result 😂😂😂

A lot of teams a lot better than us (and not in one of their worst runs in their history) have and will be bullied into a loss at turf moor. That you can’t see it’s a decent result says it all, you’re just another inpatient unrealistic reactionary ‘fan’. 

• Like 3

I'll take the point, but I can't help but moan over the lack of subs. We were clearly tired and by not bringing on the subs sooner Farke put his defense under more pressure than was required.

Rupp showed good urgency and was able to break up the mid field though I thought. Nice for him.

Well it's a start, defensively we were outstanding, hopefully we can build on this going forward. Kabak and especially Normann will just get better and better. That run from Kabak was brilliant. 

2 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

This, how we ever going to win if we never attack. If this was Hughton people would be going berserk

Duh. We were playing Burnley. If we had attacked we would’ve left ourselves open and lost. Wish people would understand the basics. OMG Hughton, you really weren’t there were you? 

4 minutes ago, Clever Farke said:

Has to be a whiff of bin. We stood up to Burnley and came away with a well deserved point. Nuff said. 

Either that or just a bit dim. Well, probably not an either or situation to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

So who do we attack then to get the points required!? We have literally played one of the worst teams in the league and have not attacked. I don't understand how no one can see that!?

I understand your frustration but it's a good result. Regardless. It's a good result given our situation. Onwards and upwards.

7 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Was sarcasm to all the happy clappers who think a toothless display and getting a plucky draw is a good result 😂😂😂

Never been accused of being a happy clapper before 👍😂

Just now, Ian said:

Either that or just a bit dim. Well, probably not an either or situation to be honest.

A “dim bin”

Burnley 15  home games without win along come Norwich only one outcome.  No it was not

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

It’s a f4cking point you miserable sh1thouse . 

As I said a hard fought point with no attacking quality on display. Now prove that point wrong?

Was it a hard fought point? Yes 
Was there any attacking quality on display?No

Back in your box you gobby ****

Edited by Virtual reality

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Well it's a start, defensively we were outstanding, hopefully we can build on this going forward. Kabak and especially Normann will just get better and better. That run from Kabak was brilliant. 

Totally! There were some superb performances today. Some mistakes but no absolute ricks for once, even from McLean who did ok. 

13 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Lol 1 point in 7 games, think your the special one 

YOUR vs YOU'RE 🤔| What's the difference? | Learn with examples - YouTube

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

The players fought well. I hope this gives them more confidence and we can build on this result. Burnley are the best at sh1thousery but today we were even

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

All these penalty shouts that Burnley have had are a bit concerning. 

Think that just their fans - referee was actually very impressive, stood firm amidst the pressure.

Playing Burnley is like going back to the 80's. Like football used to be

We have to start somewhere. Sure a win would have been nice but thank goodness we have at least got a point and stopped that horrendous run. It may only be a toothless 0 0 at Burnley  but feels like a massive point. Def worth a beer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

I understand your frustration but it's a good result. Regardless. It's a good result given our situation. Onwards and upwards.

Thanks Michael. Just so frustrated. I understand other People's point of view. But we have had some pretty poor results compared to teams who are around us. Look at Brentford for example. I just think in the dire position we are in we had to be going for more than a point at Burnley. 

11 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Yeah we really look geared up going forward today, was a great display.

5 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Just so *****d off I will ask again if we aren't going to attack the likes of Burnley, who are we going to!?

Had we geared up for all -out attack you would have been the first on here yelling that Farke was a fool going to a place as brutal as Burnley with a weak defence. We get your game.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

YOUR vs YOU'RE 🤔| What's the difference? | Learn with examples - YouTube

Lol can't win an argument, so you go to grammar, think that says a lot more about you than me.

2 minutes ago, Tumbleweed said:

We have to start somewhere. Sure a win would have been nice but thank goodness we have at least got a point and stopped that horrendous run. It may only be a toothless 0 0 at Burnley  but feels like a massive point. Def worth a beer. 

I'll drink to that!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

This, how we ever going to win if we never attack. If this was Hughton people would be going berserk

Stops our losing record, answers a lot of people who thought Farke didn't know how to play against these battling/**** housing sorts of teams. 

I think it's very easy to see the positives today. But carry on whingeing if you like. 

11 minutes ago, Clever Farke said:

Has to be a whiff of bin. We stood up to Burnley and came away with a well deserved point. Nuff said. 

What?

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

Lol can't win an argument, so you go to grammar, think that says a lot more about you than me.

Seeing as you were accusing him of being "special", seemed a reasonable retort!