Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Friendly Friday....... Cont'd..

Morning fellow City fans and PinkUn posters. 

Wet and miserable in Norwich today, so let's spread some cheer on here. 

Hope you all have a good Friday, followed by a 3 points winning Saturday! 

Someone should run a poll on which poster is most full of brotherly love (btw, how did last night's poll end up...it seems to have disappeared).🤔🤣

Apples 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Someone should run a poll on which poster is most full of brotherly love (btw, how did last night's poll end up...it seems to have disappeared).🤔🤣

Apples 

Yes I noticed it had gone. Did lakey wrap the title up that quickly so all bets were off? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Apples 

After sending a hitman out for Lakey I won by default.😀

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Apples 

What did I miss?!

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Morning fellow City fans and PinkUn posters. 

Wet and miserable in Norwich today, so let's spread some cheer on here. 

Hope you all have a good Friday, followed by a 3 points winning Saturday! 

You too Greavsyo, lovely day here in West Cork. Sun shining. Anyone know why the good natured and friendly King of the Happy Clappers thread went.....it was chugging along nicely last night, then boom! Gone, did it turn sour after my bedtime? I dont recall it being at all 'iffy'.

Aaaaanyway, the Swallows have departed for warmer climes and with them our bad results.

28 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

What did I miss?!

Uhh TvB started a poll on who the biggest happy clapper was. I don't think I won.

Anyway, I've been pretty nice to people for the past week so if anything I kind of feel i've earned the right to go back to being a tw*t.

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Uhh TvB started a poll on who the biggest happy clapper was. I don't think I won.

Anyway, I've been pretty nice to people for the past week so if anything I kind of feel i've earned the right to go back to being a tw*t.

Haha! Was I an option? 🙂

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Did it go sour then Hoggo? I went to bed about 11, all looked pretty civil, with no serious insults and as far as I can remember, no threats of legal action, must have warmed up in the wee hours.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Haha! Was I an option? 🙂

Don't think so Wolfo, there were other qualifications though.Such as being a 'wrong un'.....I didnt get a single vote by bedtime....deeply troubled I am.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was wondering the same, all looked it good jest but suppose it clearly had the potential to turn sour. Oh well, back to discussing if we should have sold Buendia a bit more I guess

12 minutes ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

Was wondering the same, all looked it good jest but suppose it clearly had the potential to turn sour. Oh well, back to discussing if we should have sold Buendia a bit more I guess

And how much did Watling wallet to ...... 

17 minutes ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

Now that would shut  up the whingers..... if we'd sold him a bit more.... 35 mill from Arsenal, 33 from Villa then maybe a cheeky 40 from Athletico. Lets them sort out who he plays for on any particular day. Genius.

50 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You came 2nd, a really good effort too. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

2nd mouse gets the cheese. Respect Hoggy. 

1 hour ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

... and the need for a billionaire investor😀

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I'm younger than LDC so I've got time on my side too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Should we expand the stadium?  Not sure if we have discussed this one.

But let me ask you this- is Ben Godfrey better suited to defensive midfield?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Apples 

I wondered that ? Maybe the winner got to delete the post . 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’ve just read that all fat bald people “of a certain age “ (whatever that is) are racists. 

I do love a free thinker . 

Blimey, I'd better sort my terrible attitude out then. Where do I go for "re-education"?😀