Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Rangers Kamara racially booed with every touch by Kids U14

When the whole England abuse of Saka, Rashford etc. happened, a lot of them were younger children. Shows exactly what is wrong with the world

16 minutes ago, Badger said:

It's men of "a certain age" that are the most vociferous booers when the knee is taken, as far as I can see.

Bald, overweight, 40's to 60's, red ruddy face.. Always the same kind

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Bald, overweight, 40's to 60's, red ruddy face.. Always the same kind

Not true Cambribridgeo !! i am 59, not remotely overweight, a much admired swarthy complexion, i'm always the same, kind.

I can B, B , B.... B .... no i cant, with the best of em.

Obviously being white I can never really understand what it feels like. But I can't help but thinking that if I was a successful black footballer that I wouldn't give a rats-ar5e what a racist person thinks about me. Don't get me wrong i'm not accusing anyone of being overly sensitive or anything. I just in life have a tenancy to completely disregard the opinions and actions of ignorant, stupid people and in this case I'm well aware that the booing and prejudice comes from a place of jealousy, stupidity and cultural ignorance, so i don't think I'd care honestly. But I do agree it's pretty grim even given the age of the people and the part of the world it's happening in though.