Sign in to follow this  
Beatle

Shocked!!!!

I am totally shocked at the most gutless, passionless, clueless, pathetic Norwich derby performance I''ve ever witnessed!!! All credit to the binners, at least they played like they wanted to win, even when we (undeservedly) went 1-0 up we never looked like we wanted it!!!!

I haven''t seen the possesion stats, but I would think it would probably be about 65%-35% in the scums favour. Outplayed in our own back yard by our biggest, most hated rivals, how depressing can it get??????

I''m off to Hull next saturday, can''t say I''m looking forward to seeing how crap we can be there!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go Worthington!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel empty after that. If Worthy can''t get his players motivated for the derby then he should go now. Why did he take off Hughes & Etuthu at half-time, both were playing OK and Hughes had put in some good crosses, even though he clearly isn''t a right winger!!  Totally depressing, you even have to admit Ipswich deserved to win. 

[quote user="westoncanary."]I feel empty after that. If Worthy can''t get his players motivated for the derby then he should go now. Why did he take off Hughes & Etuthu at half-time, both were playing OK and Hughes had put in some good crosses, even though he clearly isn''t a right winger!!  Totally depressing, you even have to admit Ipswich deserved to win. [/quote] Couldn''t agree more. When you''re playing ok, creating chances and drawing 1-1 in a very important game, why make two tactical changes at half time? It just doesn''t make sense!

Etuhu wasnt playing ok.. he is nothing short of a joke.. how the hell did he ever become a professional footballer?

Ipswich did deserve to win.... We gave them a Worthy out sticker to take home too!

jas :)

HUghes and etuhu were both poor and deserved substituting - at 1-1 we were flattered and still being given the run arund around by a bunch of boys who wanted and deserved the win far more than we did. 

Woeful again - yet another no show.

premier league! you''re having a laugh!

nothing short of spinless

green - keep to score to a minimum & took the p*ss out of ipswich fans

flem - no pace, if you don''t have a right midfielder you''ve got to have an attacking right back,

Drury - did ok, looked a little light weight, got foward well  

doc - did enough, can''t blame about the goal

rahman - my man of the match,  won most of the headers i can remember

hughes - he''s no right midfielder, didn''t get wide enough when flem was going foward

macca- did ok, does he look a little overweight?

etuhu - enough said, operated in a 10 square metre radius, box to box my arse!

saf - must be jet lagged, couldn''t pass for toffee, apart from goal

JJ - took goal well, can''t head the ball

Earnie - obviously not match feet, lacked pace

hucks- did he have his boots on the wrong feet?

shacks - probably forgotten how to play - he''s been out that long

robbo - huff n puff, light weight

worthington - has he done as much as he can do at carrow road?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

HUghes and etuhu were both poor and deserved substituting - at 1-1 we were flattered and still being given the run arund around by a bunch of boys who wanted and deserved the win far more than we did. 

Woeful again - yet another no show.

[/quote] Think that''s a bit harsh. We weren''t playing brilliantly but it wasn''t all one way traffic by any means. We created some chances and had a couple of good moves. We were given the run around around in the second half but the first was fairly even.

Before the goal our best efforts were from town defences and price didnt have a save to make.   Tahn hit thepost and forced several saves from green who again kept us in the game.   Hugely against the run off play we scored and then they deservedly equalise. 

Their footballed their way around us but fortunately they have nothing up front to make the most of their pretty patterns which were effective but  did not create many real chances  - had they done it could have been reading all over again.

We were second best all game and a well taken goal does not make an even half.