keelansgrandad

Wayne Couzens

Lawyers?

Do Gooders?

’He had a difficult upbringing due to Tory cuts?’

Judges bereft of any grip of modern reality?

Khan?

****?

Covid - well yes he used that ……

5 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Turns out your not allowed to say D- 1CK as in Cressida 😆🤣😂😜😃

Diacritics come in handy 

For example - Díck

Glad to see this twát get everything he deserves. Murder should be whole life 

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

The murdering swine got everything he had coming to him.

But why don't other murderers and rapists get a whole life tariff?

They used the fact he was a law enforcer to make it so. It should be life no matter what their job was/is.

He got done for indecent exposure while a serving officer, yet the met swept that one under the carpet and it never came up on veto checks. Same for other sick acts he done, they got hidden away allowing him to work on security at the U.S. Embassy.

A lovely girl with so much ahead of her.

I got upset today that a workfriend who has been such a lovely friend to me is leaving, yet there is a chance I’ll see her again. With Sarah however that will never be possible for her friends, family and parents.

Couzens’s job and sick acts remind me of Nielsen, as he was a former policeman. Only that this sicko is still a policeman and has breached public trust in a public service. How he did it just makes my blood boil.

Bring back the death penalty or lock him up for life with the key thrown away.

Those who failed to spot that this **** had previous, had exposed himself days earlier clearly showing that he was mentally unfit to do the job, when action could have stopped him, are not the one's to reform existing policies and procedures which has to happen.

The Met police's own record with regards to sexual misconduct can't be denied and there is a laxity about how sexual predators are being handled by the law.

This time, saying sorry, when you fouled up before, more than once, is not acceptable anymore.

Time for Cressida **** to resign, no excuses taken. For Priti Patel to make out that she is still the right person for this job is a sad indictment of this poor Government. She should resign as well for the abysmal treatment of asylum seekers and the disrespect shown by Conservative Governments towards UN inspectors looking to inspect and improve the situation.

• Like 1

We put council tax non-payers in jail, yet murderers don't get a life term. I don't get that. But then again, I think we put a lot of people in jail who really shouldn't be there - and some people don't get long enough for my taste.

As far as I'm concerned, if you murder someone in a premeditated fashion like Couzens did, you shouldn't get out. No parole, no mitigation, just stay behind bars. I'll put child abusers, paedophiles and rapists in the same boat. Don't let them out. At the same time, a lot of white collar crime needs more stringent financial penalty rather than being stuck in the nick IMO. I suspect, but do not have evidence to hand so at best I'm hypothesising and at worst I'm guessing, that you'll end up with a fair few hardened criminals after their jail time if we accept Pareto's Law (the 80:20 principle).

Recidivism is a major problem. I would certainly accept an argument that jails aren't well-funded or that the facilities could be far better, especially when comparing with Scandinavia when it comes to making prisoners ready to go back into society again, and I suspect on many offences we could probably dial the penalties back somewhat, but murderers, child abusers, paedophiles, and rapists really should be in the "life means life" bracket for me.

• Like 1