Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 8

1699331886_dsmichaelowen.thumb.jpg.f78dc190f16f71a4c00fd9424b6859f5.jpg

The picture's an oldie but goodie. It came up on my Facebook memories.

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 8

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have our good friend @lincsy88 selecting the final six results. Lincsy has been so very unlucky in previous seasons including a line of aways which was one result short of £450. If we can get that bit of luck we always need for a winning six I’m sure Lincsy will do the rest so we add to the pot this weekend. We can help by posting our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

I was so pleased when @ncfcstar came back on our threads this season and thanks to PUPanon I can get him involved in the early weeks by making the final selections for our game at Burnley on Saturday. Ncfcstar was always a top PUP and 10 years ago he became one of the few to win over £100 when picking the final six. This is a different task but I’m confident with our help we can get Ncfcstar winning again.You have a tenner to spend ncfcstar, split how you like between the PUPs picks and your own.

A quick reminder, we need 40 tenners to see us through the season and are still a few light. This is not pay to play but we do ask for a tenner donation each year if it’s possible.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Lincsy and Ncfcstar. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Sam and James, the thread is yours.......🙃......

1403445090_Signaturetotals-20sept21.jpg.b42d84fd078d58b0f0d9a1c74feefb33.jpg

1118815773_Rayssignature-04sept21.jpg.dcd80ccb7e75abdeea90e9137aae87d3.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

A trip down to the National League this week

Grimsby (4-0-0 10-4 home) v Dover (0-1-3 4-10 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, how about some positivity? City to win and both teams to score.

Best of luck Lincsy, NcfcStar and all you PUPs.

Ok going with the Korean K-League again and a visit to the holiday island of Jeju. Nice place. Combined these 2 teams have 23 draws this season so it's Jeju Utd v Seongnam - To Draw.

For the Norwich bet a Bet Builder - Norwich to Win, BTTS, Pukki to score anytime, over 10 corners, over 3 goals - 42/1

------

And for something that's a bit more useful than a draw pick.

Greenock Morton V Abroath - Away Win - Arboath are on good form, but have a main midfielder out, but as one fan on the Morton website said "A lolly pop lady could boss our midfield"

There's also - Falkirk v East Fife - Home Win - The odds seem a bit low here for a team struggling in the bottom half of the table , but Falkirks home losses this season have come against stronger opposition and East Fife ain't one of them.

Edited by KiwiScot

Hertha Berlin vs SC Freiburg away win

Pukki to score 1st and City to win 2-1 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Morning PUPs. Ajax v Utrecht home win for me please.

For City's game Billy Gilmour to score at any time.

Thanks for the intro @nutty nigel always an honour to pick the final six and hopefully we can get some money in the pot this week, that nearly miss for the £450 still haunts me 😂.

Keep the picks coming in guys will look to make my selection late Friday evening/early Saturday morning if that's on Eddie? 

For my Norwich bet I shall keep it simple with both teams to score. 

• Like 1

I'm going to Denmark and go for Copehagen to beat Viborg.

For our match, I think we will score, so will go for a 2-2 draw, Lees-Melou to score at any time.

Good luck everyone, especially lincsy and ncfcstar.

Thanks for the chance @nutty nigel - hopefully I can bag some nice profits this weekend, lets hope the team lend me a hand with that....

For my match pick I'm going to go down to League One, where I expect Bolton to beat Shrewsbury.

I'll come back with my selections for the Norwich game tomorrow evening!

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, off to the land of Dracula with CFR CLUJ VS. GAZ METAN MEDIAŞ (home win).

For the City game I'll go for a slightly positive cover bet of 0-0 (currently 11/1).

All the best everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

The pick to avoid this week is in the J-League, Kawasaki Frontale to beat FC Tokyo at home. Kawasaki are top, 24-6-1 record and a +47 GD after 31 games, while Tokyo are mid-table with a 13-7-11 record and +3 GD.

For our match, I'm struggling to find much but how about Total Corners, Under 8, 16/5 with William Hill.

Good luck to lincsy88, nfcstar and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Good luck to lincsy88 and nfcstar and everyone.

Nice at home please (v Brest) in Ligue 1.

For us, expecting a much tighter match and under 2.5 goals as we seek our first point(s).

Hello pups

My pick this week is CHELSEA v Southampton HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet Normann to score anytime

Good luck everybody 

Chelsea for my suggestion for Sam 

For Norwich I'm thinking more than 2:5 goals

Good Luck Sam and ncfcstar 

My pick this week for Lincsy is a top v bottom on Sunday in Slovakia...

Slovan Bratislava          v          FK Pohronie          Home Win

For Ncfcstar I'm going to suggest an anytime goal for Ozan Kabak

Here is Indy's pick from last week's thread...

Week 8

Victoria Plzen v Zlin - home win.

For Norwich, score draw.

And Til 1010's...

Next weekend a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Frankfurt which being played on Sunday 3rd October.

Australia and Penninsula Power to beat Magpies Crusaders on Saturday. 

For the Norwich game I suggest Normann to be booked. 

Good luck. 

From top to off the bottom of the weekly league table  tells you to avoid avoid my current pics.

My choice this week is for MK Dons to continue their improvement this season and win away at Donnie.

As for city its a tough one and completely dependent on who starts in in central mid and def.   I am assuming that a similar line up to last week will start - so i am going for a home win and over 2.5 goals and over 4 bookings

9 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

And Til 1010's...

Next weekend a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Frankfurt which being played on Sunday 3rd October.

Has Til1010 gone to Forest Green for his hols? I've heard it's very nice there. Certainly one of my favourite spots 🙃

• Haha 1

I'm also going for a home win for Slovan Bratislava v. FK Pohronie.

Slovan Bratislava are W3 D1 L0 F11 A4 at home and Pohronie are W0 D0 L5 F2 A12 away.

Good Luck, Lincsy88!

For the match bet - Normann to score any time!

Good Luck, ncfcstar!

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

Has Til1010 gone to Forest Green for his hols? I've heard it's very nice there. Certainly one of my favourite spots 🙃

Unfortunately, judging by the Book of Faces, he’s gone somewhere with internet connections 🙈

My pick is Chelsea v Southampton - home win.

NCFC bet is Tzolis to score anytime.

Good luck all. 

Very best of luck to all PUPs! I'll be back with SuperHooper's picks in a bit, but I'm going rogue this week.

I'm going to try and jinx us out of our losing run by choosing Burnley v Norwich - home win at 7/10.

As for the match bet, let's go with under 2.5 goals at 10/11.

Happy Friday everyone!

For Lincsy this week I'm suggesting PORTO v Pacos Ferreira - HOME WIN in Portugal at 2/9 with Bill Hill

For NCFCstar and the match bet - Chris Wood to score first is enhanced to 4/1 with Bill Hill

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

SuperHooper's picks:

Carlisle v Forest Green - away win (23/20)

Norwich match: BTTS

Good afternoon PUPs.

As I’m a Lincolnshire lad I thought I’d give Lincsy88 something close to home, and go for GRIMSBY to beat Dover in the National League. Grimsby have made a strong start to the season but had a little blip mid week at Bromley and will be keen to get back into winning ways against the leagues weakest team Dover.

For NCFCstar I reckon Burnley and BTTS. I’d love to be wrong on this one!!

💛💚💛💚💛💪💪