Sign in to follow this  
Foxy2600

Katie Price

🤬 Latest escapade yesterday at the end of the road! As a motorcyclist, I find her shear negligence as a result of being unable to cope with 'celeb status'  detestable.

Crashed car driven by Katie Price

• Thanks 1

My thoughts exactly Foxie, I have given up my bike this year and thought what it would be like driving to work in the early hours behind her wheels, but, will this repeat offender go to prison for driving without insurance, drunk and under the influence of cocaine?

Will she find a lawyer who will paint a picture of her unable to look after her disabled son, as there was nobody injured in her accident that early in the morning?

The tabloids are loving it, more pictures of her past looks and tearful explanations as to why she was addled, unable to drive without insurance.

She is not a celeb anymore and I feel that a time in jail is inevitable.

Hypothetically- young lad riding to work out of Partridge Green doing maybe 45-50mph - no time to react. She’s bankrupt but can afford booze, snow and a car she’s not actually allowed to drive - Crawley Magistrates opinion? Another driving ban…..which she ignores - the Law is an ****

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

image.png.d9e89e0dfba6a5c58d9e2dd1fdddc49e.png

How the mighty fall… get old gracefully like Linda Lusardi if you were Page 3 fodder