Sign in to follow this  
For the future

Norwich city on loan player

He's absolutely rubbish. Another RVW style powderpuff striker who can only score goals in a weak league when they're laid on a plate for him and even then needs several chances. He proved he can't cut it at this level and personally I'm really not a fan to understate it massively of wasteful poacher type strikers with nothing else to their game, we've wasted so much money on a lot of this type of striker over the years, even Hugill would be a much better option for us right now. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

14 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

He's absolutely rubbish. Another RVW style powderpuff striker who can only score goals in a weak league when they're laid on a plate for him and even then needs several chances. He proved he can't cut it at this level and personally I'm really not a fan to understate it massively of wasteful poacher type strikers with nothing else to their game, we've wasted so much money on a lot of this type of striker over the years, even Hugill would be a much better option for us right now. 

A fine singer though. 

What’s the strength of that league though? Just because he’s scoring for another team doesn’t mean he should be playing for us as he’d probably still be rubbish in the PL

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

A fine singer though. 

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic, it's hard to tell online. But he really isn't though. I regularly see street performers with more talent and they don't need Melodyne to augment their performances. 

I've really got nothing against the guy personally, but he's a rubbish footballer and a rubbish "singer". He should just focus on modeling or something, he's much better looking then he is naturally talented in any way 

I think we should have 392 players on the books just in case they go away and score 3 in 42 in the South Kent Conservatories'R'Us Premier Division (South) and make us look bad.

Also, then we could play them all together and would destroy teams through the power of pure numbers. 

8 hours ago, 1902 said:

I think we should have 392 players on the books just in case they go away and score 3 in 42 in the South Kent Conservatories'R'Us Premier Division (South) and make us look bad.

Also, then we could play them all together and would destroy teams through the power of pure numbers. 

Wouldn't work - they couldn't all fit in our half and therefore many of them would be permanently offside if the opposition pushed up. 

Funny how we cry out for players to go on loan for experience. Then when they do well we dismiss it because its a lower league. The goals are four times bigger in Croatia, the goalie is usually in the pub and the defence is sunbathing on the halfway line, not that the Croatians know how to play football anyway. 

On 28/09/2021 at 15:02, Christoph Stiepermann said:

THIS. Drmic is absolutely useless, one of the worst "strikers" we've had at the club, his only memorable moment was that goal against Spurs in the Cup but even that was VERY fortuitous. For a big bloke he was very weak in the air too, so easily brushed aside.

Drmic is not a rubbish footballer. He has 37 caps for Switzerland and has had a decent career.

However, whilst the gamble might have been worth taking, he was rubbish for us and would not fit in with our system now. At least we didn't pay a fee for him like Naismith and RVW. Let it go.

• Like 1

On 28/09/2021 at 14:57, For the future said:

Just bad management to a Norwich city player go out on loan scoring goals for another team when we need him back home 

On 28/09/2021 at 14:33, For the future said:

Scoring goals for another team should be in our team.

What a ridiculous post.

The Croation league is ranked as the 15th strongest in Europe, only marginally stronger than the Scottish league.

See Jason Cummings if you want to know how being prolific in Scotland translates when attempting to make it in English football.

On 28/09/2021 at 14:33, For the future said:

DBDB0C34-5DB2-444F-BFC8-A05360B05434.jpeg

Such a poor post.

Any criticism now should be why the hell did we sign him in the first place?

Just another dud we had trouble unloading and sadly there will be a shed load more like him if we go down again.

On 28/09/2021 at 21:33, For the future said:

DBDB0C34-5DB2-444F-BFC8-A05360B05434.jpeg

The league he's playing in is just a little different in level compared to the Premier league!

I'm genuinely amazed by his progress since his last appearance in a city shirt. He's obviously moved on from kicking the players instead of the ball...

The problem with Drmic is that he just doesn’t fit into our style or formation of play. The team he’s currently on loan at has a different style to ours and is not at the same level as the Prem.