Sign in to follow this  
1st Wizard

where do i start

1. i dont think iv seen a derby game played with such little passion for years, did it seem like worthington or to that fact the players cared that we lost to the scum??!!!??

2. i was one of the first to doubt johannsons ability when he signed but today he looked good and im sure him and earnshaw will work as a partnership

3. as much as it pains me to say this season is effectively over, so lets get the kids in and build for next season try out different teams

4. big clearout in the summer, get rid of hughes, jarret and colin. with this money and what is left of ashton''s money buy halford and a david wright.  and buy johansson and rehmann permanently. this would then give us an even squad which i feel would gain promotion. first 11 would be

green

wright, rehmann, shackell, drury

halford, safri, robinson, huckerby

johansson, earnshaw

5. worthy out!!!!!! replace him with mike newell

Sounded like Plymouth might be prepared to pay some money for Jarrett maybe after his l;oan spell? I''ve been disappointed with Jarrett. I think he is a useful player but he just doesn''t seem to perform in a Norwich shirt! Bet he wishes he had signed a new contract for Wigan!