Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

In 17-18 Palace lost their first 7 in a row..

14 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

It's not been easy but we have played two injury hit sides in a poor run of form (Leicester / Everton) and a side with huge pressure on it to perform (Arsenal) and not managed a single point. That worries me...

It wasn’t widely broadcast just how injury hit Everton were. I only realised when I spoke to a family member that went . 

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

It wasn’t widely broadcast just how injury hit Everton were. I only realised when I spoke to a family member that went . 

Missing key players all over the pitch but coped with us pretty easily. Depressing.

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Shhhh!  Don't say it's possible, you'll upset those that have made their minds up!

Blow me down! Even Lakey agreeing to sack the manager.

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Mike Walker was sacked from his second spell after two consecutive 5-0 home wins.

Welcome to the Carrow Rd asylum....🤯😉

Haha, fair enough.

I'm old enough to have faint memories of then but it's certainly very early on in my Norwich supporting career. 

48 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Missing key players all over the pitch but coped with us pretty easily. Depressing.

Yeah, we didn't play that badly but never looked like scoring. I think that's the hardest part. You can write it off as a bad day, an unlucky VAR call and Everton scoring from a mistake by one of our players, if we had given it a good go, but instead we barely managed a whimper. Two long range efforts from Normann are the only things I can remember. We need to start performing, losing is bad enough, but losing and not performing, well, that's just not good enough

Edited by AJ

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Mike Walker was sacked from his second spell after two consecutive 5-0 home wins.

Welcome to the Carrow Rd asylum....🤯😉

...worth noting that was in April and we hadn't won a game since the January. It was pretty dismal at times that season. (that's 3 months of not winning a game in the 2nd flight (cough cough))

5 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Shhhh!  Don't say it's possible, you'll upset those that have made their minds up!

The implication was it’s possible if we sack the manager

8 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And they still were able to survive. I mean sure they fired their manager after the losing run and Roy came in and sorted them out and guided them to safety but still

It is possible

Is this a post the advocate for sacking the manager and getting in Roy Hodgeson? If so great he would probably keep us up. if not I don’t really get your point 

i can not say how Palace played during their Losing run of 7 

its the lack of team work and Tactics that has got me worried about Farke this season

we look a long way from players  playing to their potential  Running through brick walls and Competing

even his interviews are getting worrying !