Pyro Pete

How many defeats can Farke withstand?

I think Farke is a legend and 2nd only behind Mike Walker IMO.

He has everyone's respect but the one thing I disagree on is, he deserves time. He has had oodles of time, unless some incredible turnaround occurs we are fast heading back from where we came which I don't call progress.

Farke set the team up to be hard to beat against Burnley which was the right approach but 5 games too late IMO and now we are adrift already. 

We have 1 point from 6 games, if we carry on that trend we will finish on 7 points. I can't believe any fan of any other football club would give a manager with those stats more time. 

9 hours ago, Mullet said:

We have 1 point from 6 games, if we carry on that trend we will finish on 7 points.

This is conjecture. Which is why it’s a difficult question to ask. 

For me its a case of performance and how many games back to back that are lost which will determine his ride. 

I think if we go down again, he’ll stay but if we’re languishing in mid table half way through the season he’ll walk. 

Does anyone know what Webber’s contract is or is it rolling??

7 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

This is conjecture. Which is why it’s a difficult question to ask. 

For me its a case of performance and how many games back to back that are lost which will determine his ride. 

I think if we go down again, he’ll stay but if we’re languishing in mid table half way through the season he’ll walk. 

Does anyone know what Webber’s contract is or is it rolling??

Ends June next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Ends June next year.

Fair to say then, with Adams becoming Webber's second in command, that Webber won't stick around after his contract expires.

In that sense, I can see Farke leaving too if results don't go according to plan. 

1 hour ago, Danke bitte said:

Fair to say then, with Adams becoming Webber's second in command, that Webber won't stick around after his contract expires.

In that sense, I can see Farke leaving too if results don't go according to plan. 

I'm still not sure if Farke and Webber are a package. If Farke still cannot to get the team to perform, then that places Webber in a very difficult position as his future prospects in Europe are being damaged as a result. 

44 minutes ago, komakino said:

I'm still not sure if Farke and Webber are a package. If Farke still cannot to get the team to perform, then that places Webber in a very difficult position as his future prospects in Europe are being damaged as a result. 

Good point but equally Webber can turn around and say “look at the infrastructure changes which have made in my tenure.” In fairness he’s also overseen two promotions with barely any £ spent. 

Depends on what avenue he wants to explore, he’s been on record saying he’s not just interested in football.

Either way, we’ll have Neil Adams eventually and probably Russ Martin as HC (if nothing more just to wind people up on here!)