Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Rashica/Cantwell/Tsozilis

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm not talking formation I'm talking the tippy tapping playing it out from the back on EVERY occasion. We win this way in the Championship as we're better than most teams so can blow them away on the counter. We lose every game in the Premier as we're not one of the better sides, we therefore have to find another way, and no that doesn't have to be route 1 before anyone says it.

I think it’s interesting to see the tactical difference between last season and this. We are sitting as a unit a good 20 yards deeper than we did last season even with the ball. The inability to move the ball forward is as much a problem with the midfield and forwards as it is the defending. They look up and no where to pass too as they are too deep and the long ball to Pukki just comes straight back. 

we are really missing the extra attacking midfielder to link defence to attack and create overloads. Most teams at this level play 433 with the ball and 451 without I don’t get playing 5 at the back marking 1 man. Which we seem incapable of doing with any amount of men. We have the lowest amount of turn over of possession in the opponents half in the league by a significant difference tells you everything about how we are struggling not just to get out of our half but to squeeze the game as a team and push higher up the park

Edited by By Hook or Ian crook

6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Just seems like some people just want to bash, bash, bash, all the time.

What people do in the privacy of their own homes is no concern of yours.

• Haha 1