For the future

Norwich city need to listen to the fans

3 hours ago, For the future said:

It’s about time the club listened to the fans before it’s to late .

Because all the fans are of exactly the same opinion, not coloured by a few binners  on here?

Edited by Commonsense
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

You need to read a bit more…. Every fan has a different view clearly and half of them haven’t really got a clue what they are talking about anyway!   

Perhaps you could clarify exactly what they would hear if they listened and whether that’s the fans message or yours, whatever it is?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Which fans ?  Those that want Farke to go?  those that want him to stay? Or Webber to go or stay ?  Delia to go or stay? Etc etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

it's just turned One O'Clock, do you mean before bedtime?

See, this is what I call a “therapy thread” guys

you see them all over when we lose, or even when we are actively losing and the game is still going (these are my favourite)

look, if you need to come on here and start a thread and scream into the void like Karen on Facebook all caps-ing it about people panic buying fuel while she’s in the queue to fill up her 2017 Land Rover discovery then that’s fine, but just give us some more context. Give us some meat! Give us a hot take. Just give it a go, please.

I want Farke to stop looking like a rabbit in headlights and get back to the philosophy of football he’s played the previous 3 seasons. Even in our first season in the premier league under him we attacked teams. He’s lost the plot in my opinion wounded by the ghosts of the past at this level 

The best thing fans go do is stop going. That is the best signal you can send that what you are seeing is not acceptable. Going week in, week out like sheep and accepting it is not healthy. 

4 minutes ago, komakino said:

The best thing fans go do is stop going. That is the best signal you can send that what you are seeing is not acceptable. Going week in, week out like sheep and accepting it is not healthy. 

No, best thing the fans can do is the absolute opposite, the unexpected.    Get in there and support even more, help them through this.    Otherwise go buy a blue shirt!    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ged in the onion bag said:

No, best thing the fans can do is the absolute opposite, the unexpected.    Get in there and support even more, help them through this.    Otherwise go buy a blue shirt!    

On this seasons evidence, there is anything but the unexpected.

It does make me laugh that any criticism of Norwich City and Ipswich suddenly comes into it. I have no interest whatsoever of what happens down the road, they're not relevant. 

Blind Faith is not what the club needs until it gets its act together. 

21 minutes ago, komakino said:

Stop going?

We just had a season and a half of that. 

Serious question..

When did you stop going?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Because all the fans are of exactly the same opinion, not coloured by a few binners  on here?

So everyone who is of the opinion that a change maybe necessary is a binner. That's twice you've posted nonsense in a couple of days, perhaps a new username is required? 

10 minutes ago, komakino said:

It does make me laugh that any criticism of Norwich City and Ipswich suddenly comes into it. I have no interest whatsoever of what happens down the road, they're not relevant. 

It is an attempted 'put down.used by juvenile clappies in an effort to deflect.

Ignore it and move on.

7 minutes ago, komakino said:

There is absolutely loads I would do differently both previously and now and I am as disappointed as the next fan but I’d rather be a fan that sticks with the team than a fickle one that cries in adversity.

Farke and Webber and out board deserve better for those highs and the general state of the club which is in great nick in comparison.  
Glory hunters support teams that win and win.    We support Norwich and by association there are highs and lows. Recently in our case there have been great highs and disappointing lows (although nothing like those endured by Rams and Maccams for example. 

So tell me, what is wrong with staying positive and let this thing play out?   What did you seriously expect with those fixtures, a virtual new team, COVID etc.  

I expected better too but am not surprised just how difficult we’ve found it.   

it’s not blind faith, it’s unconditional support for what we are doing. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ged in the onion bag said:

There is absolutely loads I would do differently both previously and now and I am as disappointed as the next fan but I’d rather be a fan that sticks with the team than a fickle one that cries in adversity.

Farke and Webber and out board deserve better for those highs and the general state of the club which is in great nick in comparison.  
Glory hunters support teams that win and win.    We support Norwich and by association there are highs and lows. Recently in our case there have been great highs and disappointing lows (although nothing like those endured by Rams and Maccams for example. 

So tell me, what is wrong with staying positive and let this thing play out?   What did you seriously expect with those fixtures, a virtual new team, COVID etc.  

If I were a glory hunter I would not be supporting Norwich City!

The difference between you and I is that you unconditionally support the club, whereas I do not. I'm objective. Change will not happen until you try at least to do something about it. 

Those like me who protested against Chase and finally succeeded, only to get rank amateur Delia Smith - In my opinion the worst thing that ever happened to the club. Please note I am talking professionally, not personally. As other posters have pointed out, the project is just a ruse to keep Smith & Jones in situ. We are a professional football club, not a family heirloom and time we had the will and the means. 

A

51 minutes ago, komakino said:

I missed going to football for 18 months. 

If youre not fussed enough that you're happy not to go to games then that's fine, but let us proper supporters enjoy....supporting.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I missed going to football for 18 months. 

If youre not fussed enough that you're happy not to go to games then that's fine, but let us proper supporters enjoy....supporting.

'Proper Supporters'. Do make me laugh. 

To be a 'Proper Supporter', do I have to pray to St Delia and all she believes in? 

Nobody went to football for 18 months and there were far more important things to worry about. 

• Like 2

All a true supporter wants is what’s best for the club. Which is usually to win games. If the club is not winning games people can have differing views on how to solve that. With that being said more often than not once the tide has started on fans questioning a managers tactical decisions and results do not improve it’s only a matter of time before things get ugly and ultimately the manager gets the sack. Look at how often Watford change manager and they still have a decent success rate. Personally the fear of losing your job should be a great motivator to work harder and get it right. not any of this blind we stick with our manager no matter what mentality. 

It took two guys running and throwing their season tickets at Gunn all those years ago to elicit real change at the club. Like it or not the club has to act once the fan base is disgruntled. We are not that far away now. 

1 hour ago, komakino said:

To be a 'Proper Supporter', do I have to pray to St Delia and all she believes in? 

Nobody went to football for 18 months and there were far more important things to worry about. 

No of course you don't. But actively choosing not to go to support your team (as opposed to being an exile etc) is kind of the direct opposite of supporting.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Absolutely,  funny how people confuse the two.

1 hour ago, komakino said:

There still are/is more important  things.

Edited by wcorkcanary

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

If Farke feels he needs to listen to anyone on here for advice then he needs his bumps felt.

Has he got mumps?

8 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Has he got mumps?

More of a lug ache listening to the armchair coaches on here.

18 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

So everyone who is of the opinion that a change maybe necessary is a binner. That's twice you've posted nonsense in a couple of days, perhaps a new username is required? 

Thought you didn’t care anyway. At least that’s what you’ve posted endlessly on meaningless boring threads.

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Thought you didn’t care anyway. At least that’s what you’ve posted endlessly on meaningless boring threads.

Don't get sarcasm do you chap? Bless your cotton socks 😉